3 Legged Thing Punks Anarchy Corey & Airhed Neo Tripod Kit Black
ality and capability, the new Corey tripod is our best ever Punks tripod designed for travelling. With 5 section legs and a 2 section column, Corey extends to a workable height, whilst retaining the ability to fold down to an incredibly compact size for stowage. With a load capability of 14kg / 30lbs, Corey is the perfect combination of weight, size and capability for photographers of all genres and abilities.
|3 Legged Thing Punks|
|3 Legged Thing Punks Corey Magnesium Alloy Tripod System|
Product features in detail
The Punks Corey tripod is packed with features and functionailty, and provides our best ever Punks micro-travellor tripod, with new and advanced features.
- Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
- D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- Detachable monopod
- 1/4" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
- Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
- New thumb catch release system
- Arca-Swiss & Peak Design compatibility on Quick Release Plate
- Multiple visible spirit levels for comprehensive levelling
- Ergonomic bubble grip for better all weather use
- 14kg Variable Load Capability
- Aircraft Grade Magnesium Alloy construction for greater durability
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.