3 Legged Thing Levelling Base
The 3 Legged Thing Levelling Base screw-on attachment for tripods helps to get level horizons without having to adjust any tripod legs, made with signatory precision engineered aerospace-grade magnesium alloy.
3 Legged Thing Levelling Base
3 Legged Thing's Levelling Base is formed from precision engineered anodised aerospace-grade magnesium alloy. This useful photography tool allows users to achieve a level horizon without having to adjust their tripod’s leg positions, on even the most challenging terrain. It reduces set-up times, and increases the accuracy and precision of levelling - ideal for landscapes, panoramas, and architectural photography.
The Levelling Base has a standard ¼”-20 thread, enabling direct mounting of a camera to the Levelling Base, or by using the supplied 3/8”-16 adapter, a head, clamp or compatible accessory can be mounted on top for further versatility. The levelling mechanism is released and locked via a ratcheted knob.
The 3LT Levelling Base also features a 360˚ panning base which is controlled via a knurled twist lock on the side of the casing.
- 1/4"-20 screw thread for mounting to camera
- 3/8”-16 threaded sleeve adapter for attachment of tripod heads
- Ratcheted knob to release and lock levelling mechanism
- 3/8”-16 female thread for attachment to monopod or tripod
- Bubble level to ensure that the head is positioned correctly
- 360˚ panning base with smooth movement
What's in the box
- Levelling Base with 1/4"-20 thread mount
- 3/8"-16 adapter for mounting tripod heads
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Cool Stickers
3 Legged Thing Levelling Base Specifications
|Height||60 mm / 2.36"|
|Weight||354 g / 12.48 oz|
|Mounting Threads||1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded sleeve adapter|
|Material||Aerospace-grade Magnesium alloy|
|Maximum diameter||80 mm / 3.14 "|
|Base diameter||30 mm / 1.18 "|
|Load Capability||20 kg / 44 lbs|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Box/Pack Dimensions||150 x 95 x 100 mm / 5.91 x 3.74 x 3.94 "|
|Box/Pack Weight||438g / 15.45 oz|
|Carton Dimensions||355 x 295 x 225 mm / 14 x 12 x 10 "|
|Carton Gross Weight||8. 76 kg / 19.11 lbs|
|Carton Net Weight||7.88 kg/ 17.3 lbs|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.