3 Legged Thing Ellie L Bracket With Peak Design Capture Base Grey
3 Legged Thing Ellie PD For Peak Design Capture And Arca-Swiss in metallic slate grey is a universal L Bracket that fits Capture Clip and Arca-Swiss mounts, suitable for most mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
3 Legged Thing Ellie PD For Peak Design Capture And Arca-Swiss Slate Grey
This innovative 3 Legged Thing Ellie PD in metallic slate grey is a universal L-Bracket, bringing users more compatibility with almost any full frame camera and advanced functionality. It fits virtually any mirrorless or DSLR camera, with an Ellie PD Short version available for Fujifilm X series and Olympus or Panasonic Micro Four Thirds cameras.
The 3 Legged Thing Ellie PD in Grey is specifically designed to work with Peak Design Capture Clip and features an Arca-Swiss compatible footing that clips securely into the Capture. You can also get the full-size Ellie PD L Bracket in Copper Orange for a brighter colour.
L-Brackets are used to quickly switch from landscape to portrait mode when shooting on a tripod whilst maintaining the focal plane and horizon.
Compatible with standard Arca-Swiss clamps, Ellie PD features two different 2 screw mount slots in the base. This allows users to position the L-Bracket in the optimal position for their camera. The length of the bracket base can be adjusted thanks to two rigid stainless steel sliding bars which are then fixed into position by the user with the supplied tool. The rear edge of the base is sloped to better enable screen access. Ellie’s vertical aspect has an opening in one side, allowing users with L-shaped cable pins to connect accessories. This opening can be placed in one of four positions by inverting or reversing the vertical aspect.
- Universal Peak Design Capture-compatible
- L-Bracket for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- Choice of two screw mount slots for optimal positioning of the camera
- Adjustable base length thanks to rigid stainless steel rods held in place with stainless steel screws
- Opening in vertical aspect can be set in one of four positions for better cable and accessory connections
- Dual ¼”-20 screw mounts on vertical aspect for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc)
- Precision engineered plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Vertical aspect can be mounted downward to create a rocker mount for your tripod
- Rear of base plate is sloped to better enable screen access
- Detachable release plate base can be used in isolation
- Base slot for strap attachment
3 Legged Thing Ellie PD Specifications
- Base Length - 85 mm / 3.35 "
- Working Base Length - 95 - 128 mm / 3.74 - 5.04 "
- Upright - 85mm / 3.35 "
- Shoe - 38 mm / 1.5 " Arca Swiss and Peak Design Capture v3 Compatible
- Weight - 94 g / 0.21 lb
- Ellie PD Arca-Swiss and Peak Design Capture-compatible quick release L-Bracket with 85mm base
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment of vertical aspect and to secure stainless steel sliding rods into place
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.