The CamRanger MINI enables remote live view and firing of your camera from up to 120m (400ft) away, via a tablet or smartphone, with the ability to modify exposures and settings completely wirelessly.
The CamRanger MINI hardware and app work together to create their own WiFi network, even in remote locations, without relying on another network or router. This offers you the ability to change your camera's shutter, aperture, ISO and white balance, along with many other settings. The powerful app even has the ability to run more advanced functions such as focus-stacking, time-lapse and HDR photography.
This new device is ideal for any application where remote view and capture are useful or even essential, such as nature and macro photography, wildlife and birdwatching plus commercial applications where having a camera in a high, tight or remote location is necessary. Controlling your Nikon or Canon DSLR Camera with your smartphone or tablet has just become easier.
The built-in lithium ion battery lasts about 3-4 hours and is charged through the micro-USB port. WiFi range is over 120m (400ft), though the range depends greatly on the exact location and scenario. The CamRanger MINI works with most Nikon and Canon DSLRs. The included case can be used for carrying, storage and to attach to the camera or tripod.
The CamRanger Mini app is available for iOS and Android and is free download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Both the Android and iOS apps have been completely revamped from the original CamRanger app.
- Wirelessly stream live view from the camera to your tablet or phone
- Wirelessly capture images or trigger from the camera
- Thumbnails automatically appear on the top of the screen after taking a picture
- Images are always saved to the camera card and can optionally be saved to your device
- Pinch zoom or double tap to view the image at up to 200%
- Double tap to increase magnification, Single tap to focus on an area or fine tune
- Can be configured to take a series of pictures automatically varying Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
- Can be configured as an intervalometer to take time lapse sequences
- View and change camera settings remotely
- Use a variety of overlays: grid lines, file name, exif data, histogram