Samyang 135mm T2.2 VDSLR ED UMC - Micro
Product Code: 9245260M
Samyang 135mm T2.2 VDSLR ED UMC - Micro 4/3
RRP £499.99 £454.00 after £0.00 cashback.
Samyang’s 135mm T2.2 VDSLR ED UMC is a manual focus telephoto lens for full frame and smaller sensor sizes, designed for high quality movie shooting. The fast, decoupled T2.2 aperture allows versatile control when shooting under tricky lighting conditions and Samyang’s standardised gearing is fitted to the aperture and focus rings. The lens features 11 elements in 7 groups, including extra low dispersion (ED) to offer high resolution across the image. Samyang’s Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) is used to optimise light transmission whilst minimising flare and ghosting. Close focus is 0.8m and the floating element design captures as much light as possible, minimising spherical aberration and distortion. The body is compact and solid, made of high-strength aluminium alloy and the detachable lens hood protects from flare and ghosting.
- Image Sensor size: Full frame, APS-C or Micro 4/3 sensor cameras
- Focal length: 135mm
- Maximum aperture: T2.2
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Angle of view: 18.8 degrees (full frame sensor), 12.4 degrees (APS-C sensor), 9.5 degrees (Micro 4/3
- Minimum focus distance: 0.8m
- Focus type: manual
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 7 groups (1 ED, UltraMultiCoating)
- Dimensions (max): 82 x 148.4mm