Samyang 14mm f/2.8 AF Lens - Canon RF Fit
Samyang's AF 14mm F2.8 RF is the world's first AF 14mm lens for the Canon EOS-R full-frame mirrorless camera system. It benefits from Samyang's 40 years of optical expertise and renown design quality, with a fast maximum aperture and ultra wide-angle view of 113.9° on a full-frame sensor. Specifically designed for mirrorless cameras, this lens eliminates the need for adapters, resulting in shorter flange back and overall length of 95.3mm. It weighs-in at just 484g.
The Optical construction includes several special lens elements including 3x Aspherical, 1x High Refractive and 2x Extra-Low Dispersion optics, which minimise chromatic aberration and dispersion, delivering a clear, vibrant image with outstanding quality from corner to corner. The optics also use Samyang's UMC (Ultra Multi-Coating) technology to eliminate flare or ghosting and improve resolution.
Fast and accurate Autofocus is provided by a lightweight focusing system, driven by a quiet Linear STM motor. Internal parts of the lens are protected from external influences by Weather Sealing and the rear filter slot allows the use of gelatin filters. The lens also includes an AF/MF switch, which allows fast override when you want to take control.
- Image Sensor Coverage: Full frame 35mm
- Focal length: 14mm
- Maximum aperture: F/2.8
- Filter System: Rear Filter
- Angle of view: 113.9 degrees (full frame 35mm sensor), 89.8 degrees (APS-C sensor)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.2m
- Focus type: Autofocus
- Optical Configuration: 14 elements in 10 groups (inc. 3x ASPH, 1x HR, 2x ED Elements)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7
- Dimensions (max): 86mm Dia x 95.3mm L