Sony Alpha a77 Mark II Digital SLR Camera- Body
Sony Alpha a77 Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body
The a77 II is a fantastic interchangeable lens camera that offers fast, accurate autofocussing, a burst rate of up to 12 frames per second and flawless, exquisitely-detailed stills and Full HD video, even in low light.
- New A-mount camera with world’s highest phase-detection AF point count[i] - 79 points[ii] with 15 cross points
- Translucent Mirror Technology delivers ultra-fast, intelligent AF tracking and up to 12 fps burst of up to 60 full-resolution frames[iii]
- 24.3 megapixel[iv] Exmor™ CMOS image sensor delivers wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range
- XGA OLED Tru-Finder™ and 3-way tiltable LCD
- Tough magnesium body with dust- and moisture-resistant seals
- BIONZ X™ processor for pro-quality images and Full HD 50p video
- NFC/Wi-Fi for One-touch sharing and remote control by mobile
Not only will the a77 II give fantastic results, particularly when shooting sports or wildlife (thanks to its improved autofocus system), its also comfortable to hold in your hands, so you can focus on getting that perfect shot.
Responsive autofocus system with 79 autofocus detection points
Pro-style movie shooting with continuous AF
Tough, light magnesium body which includes weather sealing