The Ricoh WG-60 underwater camera has a heavy duty construction that can shoot underwater, to a depth of 14metres, for up to 2 hours. It’s also robust on land too – able to absorb impact (from a height of 1.6m) thanks to its tough casing, and freezeproof to -10°C.
It also features a 5x optical zoom, the 35mm equivalent to 28-140mm, with macro capability allowing you to get up to 1cm away from your subject, with 6 dedicated macro lights providing even lighting.
- Waterproof up to 14 meters
- Shockproof from a height of 1.6 meters
- Freezeproof to -10°C
- Crushproof against weights up to 100kgf (kilogram force)
- 16MP effective pixels
- Back-illuminated CMOS image sensor
- Up to 6400 ISO for low light performance
- Handheld Night Snap mode – blur-free composite images
- Macro to 1cm
- 6 Macro lights for even illumination
- 5x optical zoom 35mm equivalent to 28-140mm
- Dedicated underwater stills and move mode
- Full HD 1090 at 30fps
- 2.7inch LCD monitor with Outdoor View setting for bright conditions