Park Cameras was established in 1971 in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. For over forty years we have forged a reputation across the photographic industry as one of the top independent photographic retailers in the UK, serving the needs of all photographers, from enthusiasts through to professionals, through the very highest level of customer service.
In 2008 we radically altered our business approach, creating a bespoke, purpose-built showroom which successfully married the very latest instore experience with our staff’s unrivalled level of photographic knowledge and customer care.
November 2013 saw another milestone in Park Cameras history as we set about opening our brand new store in London, run with the same ethos as Burgess Hill we're well on our way to becoming London's best camera store.
We aim to replicate a consistent, unrivalled level of customer service across our various purchasing platforms ensuring that, no matter what your buying preference happens to be, you can always expect the very highest level of service.
Our Customer Promise would mean little without the actions to ensure that we proactively work towards achieving it. Pleasingly, over the last few years, Park Cameras has been recognised on several occasions, both by the wider industry and our actual customer base, for award-winning customer service as well as the standard of both our ‘high street’ and online retail shopping experience. Recent awards are as follows:
- Amateur Photographer Gold Good Service Award 2018
- Amateur Photographer Gold Good Service Award 2017
- Pixel Independent Specialist Retailer of the Year 2016
- Amateur Photographer & What Digital Camera Gold Good Service Award 2016
- Pixel Independent Specialist Retailer of the Year 2015
- Amateur Photographer & What Digital Camera Gold Good Service Award 2015
- What Digital Camera Gold Good Service Award (High Street) 2014
- What Digital Camera Good Service Award (High Street) 2013
- What Digital Camera Good Service Award (High Street) 2012
- Bright FM - Best Business 2011
- What Digital Camera Good Service Award (High Street) 2011
- What Digital Camera Good Service Award(Online) 2011
- What Digital Camera Good Service Award (Online) 2009
- What Digital Camera Good Service Award (High Street) 2009
- Digital Photo ‘Gear of the Year’ Best Independent Photographic Retailer 2009
- What Digital Camera Good Service Award (High Street) 2008
- Pixel Independent Retailer of the Year 2008
Park Cameras - The specialist Pro Dealer
As a Pro-Dealer, our knowledgeable staff receive regular training to ensure that the buying advice and technical assistance we can offer is second to none - for both photographic beginners and pros alike. In addition to this, our Pro-Dealer status helps us to ensure that we continue to only supply UK stock to our customers and ensures that we are amongst the first to receive stock of the latest digital cameras, camcorders and accessories in the UK.
Touch and Try Showrooms
Further to this we are able to offer vital services such as a range of sensor cleaning options as well as acting as the conduit between the customer and the manufacturer when it comes to dealing with repairs and faulty items. To find our Burgess Hill Store and view the opening times please click here.
At the store, you’ll find two floors packed with equipment. On the ground floor, you can get your hands on a impressive range of cameras and lenses from all the major players including Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung and Sony. Head down stairs and discover an extensive range of tripods, bags and other photographic accessories from Manfrotto, Gitzo, Giottos, Joby and Lowepro – as well as plenty of others.
We are also thrilled to also be one of only a handful of Leica camera equipment resellers and our London store features a dedicated Leica department for customers to browse and experience products for themselves.
There are often technical experts around as well as our own staff, able to answer any queries you may have.
The role of educator is one that we take very seriously at Park Cameras, aiming to ensure that we impart our knowledge to the customer in a friendly and helpful way that complements their buying experience with Park Cameras. All of our staff attend regular brand training to ensure that their level of knowledge remains up to date which, when combined with the fact that all of our staff are genuine photo enthusiasts themselves, ensures you will feel at home talking to a fellow photographer!