Zoom H5 Handy Recorder Protective Case
This PCH-5 Protective Case for the Zoom H5 Handy Recorder has velcro panels on the top, bottom, and sides allowing easy access to all controls whilst providing custom fitting water resistant protection.
Keep your ZOOM H5 safe with the PCH-5 Protective Case. Custom fitted for your H5, the PCH-5 will keep your Handy Recorder protected without sacrificing portability and control.
Water-resistant material and the clear-windowed cover will keep your device clean and dry while allowing you to visually monitor your recordings. Just pull the window back to make adjustments. Rigid top and bottom covers provide support and protection, while velcro panels on the top, bottom, and sides allow for easy access to all controls.
The removable microphone cover keeps the built-in mic elements protected when not in use. The belt loop, boom pole sleeve, and key ring allow for additional mounting options.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.