- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Zhiyun Weebill 3 Standard stabilised gimbal
The A4-size Zhiyun Weebill 3 Standard 3-axis gimbal weighs just 1.1kg, adds a new ergonomic Sling 2.0 design, a built-in LED fill light, microphone and battery life up to 20 hours for professional videographers.
Earn 449 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Compact and lightweight 3-axis gimbal for professional filmmakers, which features up to 20 hours runtime
- New Sling 2.0 mode with updated L-shaped handle provides improved stability and makes it easier to shoot difficult angles
- Newly added built-in microphone and 1000 lumen LED fill light saves weight by reducing accessory requirements
- Balance your camera just one with a new quick release system which includes double quick release plate with built-in magnetic key
- Great ecosystem which allows you to add accessories for wireless image transmission and remote camera control
Zhiyun Weebill 3 Standard Summary
The highly anticipated Zhiyun Weebill 3 Standard edition 3-axis gimbal for professional videographers features an ergonomic grip and a long battery life, with up to 20 hours runtime. The updated design includes a new Sling 2.0 design, along with several upgrades over the previous generation gimbal stabiliser from Zhiyun-Tech. These include the addition of a built-in microphone and 1000 lumen LED fill light to save time and weight on set with an all-in-one moviemaking device.
The updated gimbal design is around the size of an A4 sheet of paper and weighs just 1.1kg and made with strong materials and compact motors. Stabilisation is based on updated 10th generation algorithms, which provide revolutionary stable performance.
- Updated gimbal design which is A4 size and weighs just 1.1kg
- New Sling 2.0 design with improved stability
- Built-in microphone and LED fill light
- Up to 20 hours runtime from a powerful battery
- Vertical shooting without adjusting the camera
- Updated Quick Release System with double QR plate with built-in magnetic key
- Multiple customisable buttons for frequently used modes
- PD fast charging in around two hours
- Extremely stable 10th generation algorithm
- Works with TransMount Image Transmitter and MasterEye Visual Controller VC100 for remote shooting
Zhiyun Weebill 3 Standard Edition in More Detail
Ergonomic Sling 2.0 Design
The new Sling 2.0 design allows you to hold the gimbal with more stability. The L-shaped handle has been modified, there is a new wrist rest included with the Zhiyun Weebill 3 Combo and the gimbal has a repositioned extendable Sling grip, that reduces weight by more than 40% by transferring the weight to the arm. By moving the Sling grip to the bottom of the gimbal you’ll experience improved stability and less shake when filming, especially when capturing low angle shots. The grip also includes thumb buttons, a mini-motion control stick, plus an adjustable trigger and wheel for custom shooting mode presets.
Built-in Microphone and LED Fill Light
The Weebill 3 has a built-in directional microphone with noise-canceling function and a 1000 lumen fill light for a fast and efficient shooting experience. The light features bi-colour temperature adjustment with 2600k-5400K, a peak luminous flux of 1000 and CRI 90+ for excellent accuracy. By integrating these into the gimbal, filmmakers not only save time and unnecessary cables, but also weight while traveling.
Long Battery Life with quick Charging Time
The Weebill 3 large 7,800 mAh internal battery has an excellent runtime of up to 20 hours and can be charged quickly from empty to 100% in just two hours, significantly improving on the previous generation stabiliser.
Connected cameras can also be supplied with energy (5V/1A) via the 'pass-through system’, for a versatile stabiliser rig with minimal downtime.
Innovative quick coupling system
Zhiyun's latest quick release system includes a double quick release plate with built-in magnetic key, which means the camera only needs to be balanced once, saving a lot of time and effort.
The Zhiyun Weebill 3 now features multiple customisable buttons and keys to configure to your personal workflow. Frequently used shooting modes can be customised through the trigger button, while the front wheel supports multiple settings including camera parameters, focus/zoom and axis movements.
The OLED English and Chinese touchscreen shows all gimbal and camera status settings efficiently, allowing you to access advanced features like timelapse and customised V mode seamlessly.
Comprehensive accessory ecosystem
Zhiyun has a comprehensive ecosystem of TransMount accessories to expand the Weebill 3 and customise it to your creative needs. By combining the Weebill 3 with the TransMount Image Transmitter and MasterEye Visual Controller VC100, directors can control shooting remotely via wireless image transmission, including parameters such as focus and zoom. Other accessories include Zhiyun's Follow Focus/Zoom units and of there is the Zhiyun ZY Play App with a vast range of editing features.
What’s in the box
- Zhiyun Weebill 3 gimbal stabiliser
- Double layer QR plate
- Fill light filter
- Lens support
- EPP storage case
- USB charging cable
- Audio cable 2.5mm male to 3.5mm
- Audio 2.5mm male to 2.5mm
- Camera control cables for Sony, Canon, Panasonic
Zhiyun Weebill 3 Standard Summary
|Operation Current||Min 160mA to Max 6000mA|
|Following Deviation in Static State||min - ±0.01° , max - ±0.04°|
|Following Deviation in Motion State||±0.1°|
|Tilt Mechanical Range||- 130° - +180°|
|Roll Mechanical Range||-280° - +60|
|Pan Mechanical Range||360°|
|Controllable Tilt Angle||-90° - +160°|
|Controllable Roll Angle||-30° - +35°|
|Controllable Pan Angle||360°|
|Operation Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Camera Charging||Able to charge 5V／1A cameras|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
The third generation Zhiyun Weebill arrives packed with upgrades designed to make stable video effortless for professional filmmakers and content creators. Everything has been improved from the 10th version of Zhiyun’s stabilisation algorithms to the ergonomics and battery life. A new higher capacity battery can be charged from flat in just two hours and provides up to 20 hours use when fully charged. Adding your camera and lens is not only easier with a new dual layer quick release system, but only has to be done one, which saves time and effort. A new Sling 2.0 design is more stable and offers improved handling, particularly when shooting from awkward angles and the handle includes a mini-motion control stick, adjustable trigger and programmable wheel for custom modes.
The gimbal is all round more customisable with several programmable buttons creating shortcuts to your most used features, while the OLED touchscreen provides quick and clear access to gimbal settings. In a completely new move Zhiyun added a built-in directional microphone and bi-colour LED light adding to the growing list of excellent features which the Zhiyun Weebill 3 offers. In this standard edition you get exactly what’s required to create ultra-smooth videos with your favourite camera set-up and ensures this is a huge success with pro content creators.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.