Zeiss Milvus 135mm f/2 Distagon T* ZF.2 Lens Nikon F
This product is no longer available
The Nikon F-mount Zeiss Milvus 135mm lens is capable of capturing sublime pin sharp telephoto images with a smooth rubberised manual focus ring, reproducing faithful colours in high resolution detail.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
ZEISS Milvus 135mm f/2 ZF.2 - Nikon Fit Lens
This high-speed telephoto lens excels with its superb color correction and rendition. Thanks to its large aperture and smooth bokeh, it is perfect for medium-distance portrait photography.
Revel in an atmospheric mood at dusk against a breathataking backdrop – as an inconspicuous observer, the telephoto lens is able to draw you into this unique moment from afar. The ZEISS Milvus 2/135 permits an interplay between fore- and background that is simply incomparable.
It can be used in a host of different situations, meaning you can capture the artist's emotions onstage from your third-row seat, as well as breathataking portraits in outstanding detail. The position of the focus rings, which does not change, also makes the lens suitable for video applications with a follow focus system.
Product features in detail
Excellent imagery, even in difficult light conditions
All lenses features a T* antireflective coating from ZEISS. Outstanding stray light reduction is achieved by combining a number of optimally matched measures. In addition to the ZEISS T* coating, all lens edges are provided with a special pitch-black lacquer in a complex manual process. Light traps in mechanical components and specially designed surfaces are integrated to prevent the occurrence of reflections. Each focal length has its own individual optical design with the use of special types of glass displaying anomalous partial dispersion. This reduces the occurrence of color franges at high-contrast edges of subjects to an absolute minimum.
Future-proof solution for high-resolution camera systems
The excellent image performance of the ZEISS Milvus Lenses is sharply focused on the requirements of current and future high-performance digital cameras. Thanks to the low level of stray light allowed by the lens design, high-contrast images are also possible with increasing high dynamic ranges of the sensors (HDR). The minimization of coma, astigmatism and spherical aberrations enables constantly high resolution over the entire image field. The optics are designed to ensure full utilization of the performance provided by high-resolution camera systems. Regardless of what the future holds – with the Milvus Lenses from ZEISS you are optimally equipped any time, any place.
Creative still and video photography through precise, manual focusing
Manually focusing a lens means controlling and therefore actively composing an image gently and precisely from your fingertips. Here, a good ergonomic design makes all the difference. ZEISS Milvus Lenses feature a large rotation angle which enables pinpoint focusing. The top-quality focusing mechanism moves smoothly without backlash, optimally supporting the photographer's creative interplay with the focal plane of high-speed fixed focal lengths. Changes are immediately visible in the viewfinder or display. The engraving in meters and feet, and the focus scale provide additional support for manual focusing. The silent, continuous aperture setting (de-click function with ZF.2 mount) and the long focusing range lay optimal conditions for video photography.
Long-lasting product with protection against environmental influences
An optimized ergonomic design enables fatigue-free photography and reduces camera shake. The all-metal housing makes every adjustiment a haptic experience. The dynamic, precise barrel design sets new trends in the world of camera lenses. However, the ZEISS Milvus Lenses will impress you not only due to their visual and haptic excellence, but also thanks to their inner qualities. Special seals for protection against dust and splashes expand the photographer's creative potential by guaranteeing the system's functional reliability even in environmentally difficult situations.
Stable image performance over the entire focusing range
State-of-the-art camera systems and high-resolution digital image sensors are now demanding more and more performance from the lenses. The Floating Elements Design permits constantly high image performance in the focal plane – from the minimum object distance to infinity. This is accomplished by changing the axial distance between individual lens elements or element groups. The adjustiment of the element spacing is coupled to the distance setting so that it always results in the right correction. The mechanical design of the ZEISS Milvus Lenses is highly complex and the workmanship must be extremely exact – both specialties of ZEISS.
Zeiss Milvus 135mm f/2 Distagon T* ZF.2 Lens Nikon F Specifications
|Focal length range||5mm|
|Aperture range||f/ - f/|
|Compatible cameras||Nikon F Mount|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.