WANDRD Camera Cube Essential
WANDRD Camera Cube Essential
Wandrd Essential Camera Cube
The Essential and Essential + Camera Cubes are protective, durable, and are designed to fit in the bottom portion of the PRVKE bag and in the HEXAD Access Duffel. They can also be used as standalone protection, or inside any other bag of your choice. They were designed to fit a typical camera setup – one camera body, and 2-4 lenses.
Essential Vs Essential+
The Essential Camera Cube was designed to fit and integrate with the PRVKE 21L backpack and can also be used as a standalone solution or inside any other bag. It comes with 2 long dividers, 3 short dividers, and 3 Elastic Straps. This Camera cube is ideal for smaller camera setups or minimal mirrorless setups.
The Essential+ Camera Cube was designed to fit and integrate with the PRVKE 31L backpack and the Access Duffel and can also be used as a standalone solution or inside any other bag. It comes with 2 long dividers, 3 short dividers, and 3 Elastic Straps. This Camera cube is ideal for larger camera setups or DSLR setups.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.