Voigtlander 35mm f/2 Apo-Lanthar Lens for Nikon Z Mount
The Voigtlander 35mm f/2 Apo-Lanthar Lens for Nikon Z Mount arrives to redefine a classic as Voigtlander's first Nikon FX mirrorless lens, and boasts their best ever optics without aberrations in a standard lens.
Voigtlander 35mm f/2 Apo-Lanthar Lens for Nikon Z Mount Summary
The APO-LANTHAR 35mm F2 Aspherical is the perfect combination of the ultimate optical performance and compactness, with an overall length of 70.4mm and a weight of 360g for easy portability. The 12 aperture blades have a special circular shape that is not only at the maximum F2, but at a full range of apertures. This allows the photographer to take full advantage of the desirable "blurred ball" effect of a variety of image sources.
- Apochromatic design eliminates chromatic aberrations
- Designed exclusively for the Nikon Z mount
- Full-frame image circle
- Data communication with the body through electronic contacts
- Rigid and durable all-metal lens barrel
- Manual focus for reliable fine-focus
- Floating lens mechanism
- Dedicated screw-in hood included
What's in the box
- Voigtlander APO-LANTHAR 35mm f/2.0 Aspherical Lens
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Voigtlander 35mm f/2 Apo-Lanthar Lens for Nikon Z Mount Specifications
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Angle of View||63.6°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||19.7" / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.2 x 2.3" / 55.6 x 58.1 mm|
|Weight||10.7 oz / 304 g|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.