- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Vanguard VEO Range T 45M NV - Medium Tactical Backpack - Blue
The VEO Range T 45M Tactical Backpack is designed to offer photographers looking to carry a DSLR/larger mirrorless camera, 4-5 lenses (up to 200mm f/2.8), a 13” laptop and a tripod maximum versatility with a customisable interior and exterior webbing.
Earn 150 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Vanguard VEO Range T 45M BK Medium Tactical Backpack Blue Colour
The VEO Range T 45M Tactical Backpack is designed to offer photographers looking to carry a DSLR/mirrorless camera, 4-5 lenses, a 13” laptop and a tripod maximum versatility with a customisable interior and exterior webbing.
The 280 × 130 × 450mm (11 × 5 1/8 × 17 3/4 inches) interior will allow you to fit a DSLR/mirrorless camera, up to 5 lenses (up to 200mm f/2.8), a flash unit, a 13" laptop, and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger.
There is also a removable daypack section at the top of the backpack for personal items or additional camera kit.
Alternatively, simply remove the interior dividers and you have a comfortable, every day or hiking backpack.
In addition to the versatile interior, the exterior has multiple webbing straps on the front and sides that can be used to attach other accessories. For example, you can attach the tripod foot pocket that comes as standard and, when used with the upper straps provided, which allows you to carry a tripod on the side, or on the front for better balance. This backpack also comes with a detachable bottle holder that can be attached to the webbing when needed for longer trips.
There are also multiple pockets for SD cards, cables and other accessories you may need for your shoot. This includes a pocket on each waist trap that keeps essentials close to hand, be it snacks or spare SD cards or camera batteries.
You can decide the best access for you. Full access to your camera and lenses is from the rear for maximum security on the go. Fully opened, this allows you to tailor the interior to your needs. For fast access to your camera on the go, it comes set up for quick side access. You can also remove the daypack compartment and setup the backpack for top front access.
This backpack features chunky, textured zips that make them easy to grip and open, even in cold and wet conditions, or while wearing gloves.
Despite the versatility, with external dimensions of just 300 × 190 × 490mm (11 3/4 × 7 1/2 × 19 1/3 inches) and weighing 1.9kg (4.1lbs), this backpack is suitable for use as hand luggage in almost every airline, but we still recommend you check Skyscanner for the latest information to make sure this bag classes as hand luggage in your preferred airline(s) as rules and regulations can change without warning.
The camera backpack also features a padded and comfortable shoulder harness system with adjustable x-chest strap, top straps to pull the top in tight and a padded waist belt, and the padded back includes an airflow system. This allows you to carry your kit in comfort over extended periods, across the toughest terrain.
To protect your valuable kit from the lumps and bumps of real life, this backpack is well padded, with extra tall wheels and a reinforced base. To protect your kit from the damp it is manufactured with water resistant material, but also includes a seam sealed rain cover.
- Carry on – meets most airline on board size and form factor restrictions*
- Easy access – Rear access, fast side access and ability to set up top front access
- Exterior webbing – to attach what you need for your trip
- Daypack section – can be set up for everyday items or even more photography kit
- Multiple pockets – for all the bits and pieces you need for your assignment
- Comfortable – Well-padded ergonomic harness system and padded back with airflow
- Always protected – well-padded all round
- Easy open – with chunky textured zips that make it easy to open, even wearing gloves
- Keep dry – high quality water resistant material with additional seam sealed rain cover
The Vanguard VEO Range T 45M BK Medium Tactical Backpack series is available in the following colours:
- Black VEO T 45M BK Medium Tactical Backpack
- Stone VEO T 45M BK Medium Tactical Backpack
- Blue VEO T 45M BK Medium Tactical Backpack - this version
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.