Vanguard Endeavor ED II 8x32 Binoculars Ex Demo
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9775302YEX
Park Points not available on this purchase.
Vanguard Endeavor ED II 8x32 Binoculars Ex DemoThe Endeavor ED II series offers the latest Vanguard optical technology enhancements including premium Japanese ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass with edge-to-edge clarity that enhances light transmission.
Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
Anti-Reflection Fully Multicoated Optics
Ergonomic Open-Bridge Configuration
Durable Magnesium-Alloy Housing
Textured Centre Focus Wheel
Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fog proof
Click-Stop Twist-Up Eyecups
Pebbled Rubberized Armor
6 Months Warranty
Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter
The 8x32 Endeavor ED II Binocular features Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and phase-corrected BaK4 roof prisms that work together to virtually eliminate chromatic aberration, which produces images with true colour fidelity across the entire field of view and enhanced contrast. Complementing the glass and prisms are anti-reflection fully multicoated optics that improves light transmission for bright and clear images.
An open-bridge design helps to reduce weight without sacrificing strength, and provides a large surface area to hold, even with the compact body. Pebbled rubber armouring helps to give protection from drops and impacts while helping to provide a non-slip grip. Designed for durability, the lightweight magnesium-alloy housing is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for water and fog proof performance, and the 3-stage click-stop twist-up eyecups provide a custom-fit eye relief for use with or without eye-wear.
32mm objective lens diameter
Extra-low dispersion (ED) lenses virtually eliminates chromatic aberration for true colour transmission across the entire field of view
Phase-corrected BaK4 prisms provides improved light reflection, high-contrast, and true colour fidelity
Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics enhances light transmission for brighter views
57.6Â° apparent field of view
378ft field of view at 1000 yd.
Use and Handling
Knurled centre focus wheel
Open-bridge design reduces weight and provides a more comfortable grip
3-stage click-stop twist-up eyecups for use with or without eye-wear
Right-eye locking dioptre adjustment
Tripod mountable with optional adapter
Durable magnesium-alloy housing
Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for water and fog proof performance
Pebbled rubberized protective housing armor
Flip-down tethered objective lens covers
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.