Vanguard Alta BH-100 Carbon Fibre Tripod with New MACC
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9373652F
Earn 289 Park Points
Alta Pro 2+ 263CB 100 is a carbon tripod kit with a Red Dot Award winning lightweight, 26mm, 3 section Alta Pro 2+ 263CT carbon fibre tripod, matched with an ALTA BH-100 ball head with an Arca Swiss compatible quick release system, separate pan-lock, separate friction control and a max pay load of up to 7 kg/15.4 lbs. Featuring our unique Multi-Angle Centre Column (MACC) it can be moved almost 360° in any direction, offering ultimate freedom of creativity.
- The Alta BH-100 head is built with a Magnesium Alloy which provides lightweight construction and long-lasting durability
- Arca-type quick release system with a built-in safety pin
- 2 Bubble levels
- Anodized center ball for extremely fluid movement without sacrificing control
- The Alta BH-100 works with an Arca-type quick release system & built-in safety pin
- The tripod is a 3-section lightweight carbon fibre tripod
- ¼ turn lock/unlock twist lock legs
- Incorporates the Vanguard Multi-Angle Center Column (MACC)
- 4 labeled multi-leg angle selections (20°, 40°, 60°, 80°)
- Anti-Slip rubber feet – Remove and replace with optional Alta Spiked Feet
- The kit is optimized to handle a load capacity up to 15.4lbs/7kg
The ALTA PRO 2+ 263CB 100 is the new industry standard for an ultimate performance tripod, guaranteed to flawlessly support not only your camera, but also your creative workflow.
Key Product Highlights include:
MACC (Multi-Angle Centre Column System): with a unique quick action centre column, you will enjoy quick, simple and intuitive “twist and lock" positioning at any angle of 15° steps. And range rotation of -90° to +90° that supports unlimited creativity, while significantly improving results in any field of photography, landscape to macro!
Central Column & Lock Mechanism: our mechanism offers one handed, effortless smooth operation and rapid action set-up, while our unique hexagonal central column ensures enhanced rigidity and stability.
Leg Angle selector: achieve perfect positioning and balance of the tripod to match any working terrain, by using the strong and steady 4 angles leg setting options of 20°, 40°, 60° or 80°)
Advanced Twist-Lock: ultra-fast 35° turn to “lock" or “unlock" ensures instant leg extension/contraction. This exceptional new system is engineered to support an unmatched loading capacity in comparison to any tripod other tripod in this segment.
ALTA Link: the tripod canopy is fitted with a 3/8 threaded connector, which will allow easy connection any additional accessories, such as lighting equipment and articulated or flexible arms, thus linking our users to incredible new creative possibilities.
Superb Build Quality and Multi Featured: manufactured with 1st rate material this solid performance tripod is sturdy, lightweight. Its many features include: fitted Bubble level and dedicated suspension loop to ensure perfect position and additional stability by hanging counterweight or bags; Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 2 legs; angled rubber feet to ensure perfect grip on any terrain (rubber feet welcome ALTA SF spiked feet sold separately). Included bonus Tripod bag designed to fit any standard head combo.
ALTA BH-100 Head: offers ultimate control to shoot anywhere within range and achieve the best photographic results. This is a head that can reach any desired position and securely lock into it, or allow you to manoeuvre the camera in motion with ease, for quick and precise shots.
ALTA BH-100 Head is constructed by state of the art materials and production processes, to grantee unwavering secure locking system, so that your gear stays in place in all angle positions. Enhanced performance features include: durable aircraft aluminium housing; easy-to-grip large lever lock; ergonomic friction control, precision lock; independent panning lock; two bubble levels for precise 90° angle in just one second & accurate 360° panoramic photography or videography adjustments; universal Arca-type quick release system, with a built-in safety pin to prevent accidentally releasing your camera; QS-60 V2 quick shoe fitted with ¼' D-ring screw.
|Tripod Style||Traditional Full Sized Tripod|
|Multi-Angle Central Column||Yes|
|Reversible Central Column||Yes|
|Low Angle Adaptor||No (not needed)|
|Maximum Height Central Column Extended||173.5cm|
|Maximum Height Central Column Down||144cm|
|Maximum Load Capacity||7kg|
|Leg Lock||35° (R)EVOLUTION Lock|
|Leg Angles||Four - 20°, 40°, 60° & 80°|
|Feet Type||Rubber Feet (Alta SF spiked feet compatible as optional extra)|
|Hook For Hanging Extra Weight||No - Eyelet under spirit level on canopy spider, or Alta SBM available as optional extra|
|Head Base Attachment||1/4 and 3/8 inch|
|Tripod Head||Alta BH-100 Ball Head|
|Head Style||Ball Head|
|Arca Swiss Compatible||Yes|
|Quick Release Plate||QS-60 V2|
|Separate Pan Lock||Yes|
|Spirit Bubble Levels||2|
|Accessories||QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate, Tripod Bag + Allen Wrench|
|Suitable For Mirrorless||Yes|
|Suitable for DSLR||Yes|
|Suitable for PRO Kits||Yes|
|Extended Warranty||5 years|
|Series||Alta Pro 2 Plus|
|Other||Thread for connector arm|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.