Vanguard 23mm Carbon Tripod with New VEO 2 PRO 233CPV
Product Code: 9775502F
Vanguard 23mm Carbon Tripod with New VEO 2 PH-38
Vanguard 23mm Carbon Tripod with New VEO 2 PRO 233CPV
Vanguard VEO 2 PRO 233CPV Carbon Fibre Photo/Video Kit is designed for the growing trend of photographers who want to use their DSLR or Mirrorless camera for video as well as photography, thanks to the innovative PH-38 3-way pan head that can convert to a 2-way pan head in seconds (or be set up for left-handed photographer in 3-way mode)
PH-38 Pan-Head (Patent Pending):
- Innovative, new, ultra versatile 3-way pan head (patent pending) with telescopic handles
- Converts to a “2-way" pan head in seconds, for shooting video with your DSLR/Mirrorless camera
- Perfect for left handed photographers as the 3-way pan head can be set up for a left handed use in seconds
- Arca Swiss compatible quick release system
- 3-section, 23mm diameter, carbon fibre legs with solid twist locks
- Folds to 58cm/22.8 inches and extends to 146cm/57.5 inches
- 3 easy-set legs angles (20°, 45° and 80°) and removable spiked feet for maximum stability on any surface
- Hook under central column to hang weight for additional stability in the field
- Reversible central column or FREE Low Angle Adaptor enables low-angle photography
- A lightweight carbon fibre tripod kit weighing just 1.6kg/3.5lbs
- Supports a maximum load capacity of up to 5kg/11lbs
- Includes a tripod carry bag
With more photographers shooting video as well as stills with their DSLR or mirrorless camera, they require a new level of versatility from their pan-head. To meet this need, Vanguard's VEO 2 PRO 233CPV Carbon Fibre Tripod introduces the innovative PH-38 ultra-versatile 3-Way Pan Head (patent pending) for Photo and Video users who need individual and precise control of each of the 3 movement axes, and it is guaranteed to provide the stability, durability and reliability needed when it comes to performing blur-free photography and cinematography.
The Patent Pending new Arca Swiss compatible Vanguard PH-38 3-Way Pan Head is made of lightweight aluminium alloy and features two telescopic handles that are ergonomically designed for left and right handed users.
The PH-38 can be used as a traditional 3-way pan-head for precise photography movements, but the handles can be brought together in seconds to become a “2-way" pan head in seconds, perfect for video.
Alternatively, the handles can be set up to offer a 3-way pan-head for left handed photographers, or in a range of positions that can make that tricky shot as comfortable as possible
The kit includes the QS-65 quick shoe, which offers the ultimate connection freedom in any direction, simply and quickly. If needed other Vanguard Arca Swiss compatible quick-shoes can also be used with this head, such as the QS-60, QS-61 or the QS-64.
The 3-Section carbon fibre tripod features 23mm diameter legs with settings for 20°, 45° and 80° degrees, easy-release buttons for quick set-up and a free low angle adaptor included. This lightweight (1.6kg/3.53lbs) tripod collapses to 58cm/22.8" and can be extended up to 146cm/57.5". It can support up to 5kg/11lbs making it perfect for Mirrorless or DSLR cameras.
A sturdy magnesium die-cast canopy, reliable twist-lock legs, non-slip, spiked or rubber feet, a removable hook for hanging camera accessories, or a stabilising weight, 2 Allen wrenches, 3/8'' screw adaptor and carrying bag make this a fantastic Kit.
|Tripod Style||Traditional Mid Sized Tripod|
|Multi-Angle Central Column||No|
|Reversible Central Column||Yes|
|Low Angle Adaptor||Yes|
|Maximum Height Central Column Extended||1460mm|
|Maximum Height Central Column Down||1200mm|
|Maximum Load Capacity||5kg|
|Leg Lock||Ergonomic Twist Lock|
|Leg Angles||Three (20°, 45° and 80°)|
|Feet Type||Rubber (can be removed and the provided spiked feet screwed in for added stability)|
|Hook For Hanging Extra Weight||Yes|
|Head Attachment Thread||1/4" or 3/8"|
|Tripod Head||VEO 2 PH-38|
|Head Style||Patent Pending Ultra Versatile 3-way Pan Head|
|Arca Swiss Compatible||Yes|
|Quick Release Plate||QS-65|
|Separate Pan Lock||Yes|
|Friction Control||No (but can control fluidity of movement through handles)|
|Spirit Bubble Levels||2|
|Accessories||Low Angle Adaptor (in base of cenral column), Quick release plate, 2 Allen Wrenches, 3/8'' Screw Adaptor and Spiked Feet|
|Suitable For Mirrorless||Yes|
|Suitable For DSLR||Yes|
|Suitable For Pro Kit||No|
|Extended Warranty||10 Years|
|Series||VEO 2 PRO|
|Other||Pan-handles can be set up for left handed photographers, or for video with DSLR/Mirrorless camera|
|Application||Photography and Video (with a mirrorless/DSLR camera)|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.