TTArtisan 11mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens for L Mount Black
The TTArtisan 11mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens for L Mount Black is a full-frame ultra wide angle lens, which captures an expansive 180º field of view for unique images in varied lighting conditions thanks to a fast aperture.
- Fun full-frame mirrorless lens for capturing expansive 180º ultra wide scenes, which is compact and lightweight
- Bright maximum f/2.8 aperture lets you work in darker conditions and shoot handheld with lower noise levels
- 11 lens elements render sharp details with great results even closer to the edges of the frame
- Experiment with strong distortion which is typical in fisheye lenses and impress your following with unique images
- A built-in lens hood protects the bulbous front element and reduces unwanted flare and artefacts
TTArtisan 11mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens for L Mount Black Summary
The all-metal compact TTArtisan 11mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens for L Mount Black is a full-frame ultra wide angle prime for Leica L mount cameras, which include Panasonic Lumix S, Leica SL and Sigma cameras. It captures an expansive 180º field of view, which allows you to create distinct fisheye styled images, even while handholding in low light, thanks to the bright f/2.8 aperture.
The TTArtisan lens feels solid yet remains lightweight and portable, which is perfect for capturing ultra wide landscapes, architectural shots and interior scenes, where typical fisheye distortion complements the image. It also features aperture markings on the barrel and benefits from a smooth manual focus ring, which allows you to gain accurate focus on your subject.
Optics are composed of 11 Elements in 7 Groups, which are able to render extremely sharp centre details, with only minor falloff visible at the edges of the frame. The ultra wide bulbous front element is protected by a built-in lens hood, which also serves to reduce flare and artefacts from light sources.
Key TTArtisan 11mm f/2.8 Lens Features
- 180° ultra wide angle lens for full-frame Leica L mount cameras
- 11mm focal length with a fast f/2.8 aperture
- Manual focus and aperture control
- Compact design for portability
- 11 Elements in 7 Groups
- 7-bladed aperture diaphragm
- Improved image quality at the edge of the frame compared to typical fisheye lenses
TTArtisan 11mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens for L Mount Black in More Detail
180° ultra wide angle
The expansive field of view and distinct fisheye look is characterised by immense depth of field along with strong distortion, which is fun for creating striking and dynamic images. The wide angle design is complemented by a bright f/2.8 aperture, to suit various available lighting conditions.
Close 0.17m focusing distance
The lens's manual focus design allows it to shoot as close as 0.17m away from the subject, which broadens the possibilities to create uniquely appealing shots.
Built-in lens hood
A built-in petal-shaped lens hood helps block stray light, reducing lens flare whilst also offering a degree of physical protection against knocks and bumps to the front of the lens.
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan 11mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens for L Mount Black
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.