Think Tank Digital Holster 30 V2.0
The Digital Holster 30 V2.0 is designed for regular size DSLRs such as the Canon 5D Mark III, 7D, 6D, and 60D or Nikon D800 (snug fit), D600. D300s, and D7000. This is the only top loading bag for a DSLR that can carry a 70-200mm f/2.8 with the lens hood either reversed or in position, ready to shoot. An industry first!
- “Pop Down" increases bag height for keeping the lens hood in shooting position
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Side attachment rail for connecting a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component to holster
- Attaches to all Think Tank belts and Think Tank bags with Modular Rails
- Compatible Lenses—Pop-Down Retracted: 24–70mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 70–200mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with the hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon; 80
400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood REVERSED (Nikon)
- Compatible Lenses
Pop-Down Extended: 70–200mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with the hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon; 80–400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood EXTENDED (Nikon)
- Interior Dimensions: 7.25" W x 5" H x 11.25–14.25" D (18.4 x 12.7 x 28.6–36.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 8" W x 5.5" H x 13–16" D (20.3 x 14 x 33–40.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (0.6 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra-Stretch front pocket, and 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane-backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane-coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, high-density closed cell foam, and 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Toploader Camera Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.