The EcoFlow 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel
The EcoFlow 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel collects more energy with up to 23% conversion rate and comes with an IP68 waterproof rating so you can power appliances at home and off-grid with sustainable solar energy.
Тhіѕ рrоduсt іѕ nоt іn ѕtосk, but іѕ uѕuаllу аvаіlаblе frоm оur ѕuррlіеr wіthіn 5-7 dауѕ оf уоur оrdеr bеіng рlасеd. If paying by payment card, no money is taken until the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched.
Earn 399 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
The EcoFlow 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel Summary
- Collect more energy with a two-in-one bifacial design
- Durable tempered glass that's built to last
- Up to 23% conversion rate
- Self-supporting with an adjustable angle
- Durable with IP68 waterproof rating
Portable Solar Panels
Power your everyday appliances at home and off-grid with sustainable solar energy.
More energy with a two in one bifacial design.
EcoFlow's 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel is two in one. With a 220W primary side, and a 155W side on the back for ambient light, you can capture up to 25% more solar energy and charge your portable power station even faster.
Built to last.
The thin, one-piece tempered glass design makes it five times tougher than comparable panels with half the thickness of traditional tempered glass. Capable of withstanding heat up to 300°F , it's safe to say it can resist the elements.
- 4X More Rear Side Heat Dissipation
- <10% Power Degradation Over 10 Years
*Compared to standard solar panels.
Built to last.
It's a portable solar panel designed from the ground up to be compact. 10% smaller than comparable 220W panels, it saves space with thinner tempered glass, and less surface area required for the same input.
More than a carry case.
It comes with its own carry case so you can take it anywhere. Once you arrive at your destination, simply unfold it and use it as a kickstand to get your sun exposure just right.
And it's waterproof too.
We've raised the bar with this panel. It's completely water and dust-tight. Rain, wind or shine, your panel is safe with an IP68 waterproof rating.
What's in the box
- 220W Bifacial Solar Panel
- 220W Bifacial Solar Panel Protective Case (Kickstand)
- Solar to XT60 Charging Cable
- 220W Bifacial Solar Panel User Manual and Warranty Card
- Snap Hooks
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.