Tenba Axis Tactical 24L Camera Backpack - Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6360785K
Earn 199 Park Points
Tenba Axis Tactical 24L Camera Backpack - Black
The black, Axis 24L Backpack from Tenba is modeled after tactical, military backpacks and is designed to comfortably and securely carry your mobile photo studio. Its spacious main compartment features an adjustable partition system that can fit a DSLR with a 400mm f/2.8 lens, five to seven additional lenses, and a shoe mount flash or a folding drone kit. Users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to six to nine lenses along with a camera, plus a flash or a folding drone kit, as well as a backup camera.
Complete access to the main compartment is provided by a rear-facing zippered panel with a 180° downward opening, while two additional zippered openings allow items closest to the top and the wearer's left side to be reached. By rotating the Axis 24L Backpack from one's back to front with its left side facing upward, the wearer can open this bag without having to fully remove it. To help maximize the versatility of the Axis 24L Backpack, MOLLE-compatible loops are distributed along the front panel and side opening. These MOLLE-compatible loops allow for the attachment of MOLLE accessory pouches and containers, including separately available Tenba Tools lens capsules, battery pouches, and memory card wallets. Additionally, the MOLLE-compatible loops include reflective stitching that enhances safety by helping to ensure that the wearer remains visible to vehicular traffic under low-light conditions.
The front panel also unzips to reveal multiple organizational pockets and offers capacity for hard drives, a smartphone, pens, notebooks, or a map. The inside of the top zipped opening includes a small pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as portable batteries, camera filters, or other small electronics. Along the inside of the rear-zippered panel is the Axis 24L Backpack's 17" laptop sleeve which features a touch-tab retaining strap.
The Axis 24L Backpack can be carried using its built-in top handle, or by its padded shoulder straps which can be adjusted upward or downward for a better fit. For heavy loads, this backpack's removable waist belt transfers weight to the hips for additional comfort, while the sternum strap further limits unintentional shifting around the wearer. Along the front of the Axis 24L Backpack are two MOLLE-compatible compression straps that can each hold and secure a tripod, monopod, or trekking pole. A stretchable side pocket along the wearer's right side can accommodate a water bottle or another similarly sized item which can be secured using the side-compression strap located above the pocket.
Built to be weather resistant, the Axis 24L Backpack also includes a seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.