Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II Lens Sony A
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II - Sony SUMMARY
|Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II Compact Zoom Lens - Sony Fit FEATURES|
Tamron introduces a lens made for capturing everyday life and special occasions with a smile. The 18-200mm is the culmination of our persistent efforts to perfect the high-power zoom lens category since 1992. This innovative lens is lightweight, high quality, and ideal as a beginner's first interchangeable lens - or as a casual user's only lens.
A lens from the megazoom class allows you to capture a much larger area. Megazooms offer focal lengths from wide angles down to the telephoto range and are thus the lens of choice for most situations. As a result of their high level of flexibility, compact size, and low weight, these lenses are particularly suitable for daily use as an all-round lens, as well as for vacations, activities requiring little baggage, or for families with children and all their gear in tow.
A newly designed autofocus drive module with optimal DC motor-gear train integration makes AF faster, quieter, and more precise.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.