- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD Lens Nikon F
The Nikon fit Tamron 100-400mm Di VC USD lens provides excellent clarity throughout the telephoto range, is made from high quality magnesium for lightweight portability and coupled with fast, precise AF.
Earn 799 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Lightest weight in class at only 1,115g
- Perfect zoom lens for birding & wildlife photography
- Fast & precise zoom with Vibration Compensation
- eBAND coating for reducing chromatic aberration
- Optional Arca-Swiss compatible tripod mount
Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD Telephoto Zoom Lens - Nikon Fit
Tamron have announced that they have a new lens in development a 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD telephoto zoom lens (Model A035). This focal length is probably the most popular focal length for wildlife photographers, bird photographers and nature photographers, as well as sports photographers.
Tamron's new lens will feature an advanced optical design with three Low Dispersion (LD) lens elements that help to reduce chromatic aberration, and Tamron's eBAND coating that reduces reflections on the lens elements.
Weighing in at a feather-weight 1,115g, Tamron's 100-400mm lens will be the lightest in its class of 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 lenses for full-frame digital SLR camera s, thanks to its magnesium construction in key areas to reduce the weight throughout, as well as strengthen the lens and make it comfortably portable.
Tamron's Model A035 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 telephoto zoom lens features their Vibration Compensation (VC) image stabilisation system and offers fast and precise autofocus performance thanks to the high-speed Dual MPU (Micro-Processing Unit).
This new lens will be fully compatible with Tamron's 1.4x teleConverter, making it a sure favourite for wildlife and bird photographers looking for that extra reach. It will also be compatible with Tamron's TAP-in ConsoleTM which enables lens customisations for focal adjustments, Vibration Compensation adjustments and more. Not only that, but there will also be an optional Arca Swiss compatible tripod mount available separately.
Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Key Features:
Fully compatible with teleConverters and TAP-in ConsoleTM
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 86|
|Length (mm): 199|
|Weight (g): 1135|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 100 - 400 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 400|
|Maximum magnification: 0.28|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 100|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1.5|
|Minimum aperture (number): 45|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Three LD elements + eBAND coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
As any birder, wildlife, or nature photographer will know, the 100-400mm focal length is a sweet spot for a lot of nature-based photographic pursuits, which makes this lens from Tamron an exciting announcement.
Being able to use their 1.4x teleConverter with this new 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 zoom lens will give photographers the extra reach to up to 560mm when they need it, without carrying an extra lens.
This new Tamron lens looks like it will be a popular one with Vibration Compensation and weighing only 1,115g, and if Tamron's recent lenses are anything to go by, the optics will be absolutely superb.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.