Syrp Magic Carpet 1000mm PRO Slider Kit
This product has been discontinued.
Syrp Magic Carpet 1000mm PRO Slider Kit
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Syrp Magic Carpet 1000mm PRO Slider Kit Summary
A slider built to withstand the demands of professional filmmaking. Magic Carpet Pro has been designed to produce supremely smooth tracking moves with heavier camera loads.
The Magic Carpet Pro gives filmmakers a professional, fluid and supremely stable slider experience. Built to withstand heavier camera weights of up to 32kg / 70lbs, the Magic Carpet Pro brings with it the tool-less set up of the original Magic Carpet with the added benefits of an integrated Flywheel, a patent-pending Quick Release System and the ability to connect multiple Tracks together for longer tracking movements.
The Magic Carpet Pro is made from reinforced aluminium, ensuring stability and reliability for camera setups up to 70lbs / 32kg.
- Built-in Flywheel
Even with the most demanding payloads, the Carriage-integrated Flywheel keeps your tracking shots silky.
- Flywheel Button
Activate the flywheel with a press of a button for use with larger cameras or switch if off completely for lower pay loads.
- Endlessly Extendable
Each Magic Carpet Pro comes with precision-machined Track Joiners, enabling you to infinitely add length without losing quality. It’s completely tool-less too – simply join the tracks together, lock the lever to secure, and shoot.
- Detailed Carriage Design
Meticulously designed, the Magic Carpet Pro Carriage includes an interchangeable camera thread, bubble level and brake for safe transport.
Simply unlock the Track Joiners, separate and place into the included Magic Carpet Pro Bags. Each track has an individual bag that can be easily attached together to make travelling with your Magic Carpet Pro easy.
- Quick Release System
Our Quick Release System is specifically designed to keep everything secure while keeping you mobile. Simply attach the QR Plate to your tripod head and click in to shoot, and out when you need to move.
- Adjustable Legs
Magic Carpet Pro legs are designed to be quick release and fold out so the slider can be used on the ground without the need for tripods. They also simply fold away using the quick release levers.
- Motion Control Compatible
The End Caps have kept the classic rope system design of our original Magic Carpet. Whether it’s Genie or Genie II, you’ll be ready to integrate motion control into your workflow within a matter of seconds. The Genie II has the added benefit of being able to click straight into the carriage itself, giving it a lower profile and making it sturdier when adding motion control.
- Join Any Track
Made in a 2′ (60cm) and 3′ (90cm) length the Magic Carpet Pro tracks are designed to connect in any configuration making it easy to upgrade the length of your slider.
- Counterbalance Compatibility
Capture sleek vertical shots using the integrated Counterbalance Wheel and rope system to attach a counterweight to your rig.
- Tripod Mountable
With tripod mounts on each of the end caps, the 2′ track has an additional mounting bracket in the middle of the track while the 3′ track has two additional mounting brackets.
- Dimensions: 3ft (900m) x 7.56″ (192mm)
- Mount Type: Medium Track Base: left, right and 2 centred for mounting tripods (1/4″ and 3/8″ thread) | Carriage: 90mm Quick Release Plate with 1/4″ or 3/8″ swappable screws for mounting cameras/ballheads
- Payload: Horizontal: 32Kg / 70 lbs | Horizontal with Track Joiner extension: 23Kg / 50 lbs | Vertical (with camera up to 250mm out from carriage): 11Kg / 24.2 lbs | Upside Down: 23Kg / 50 lbs
- Weight: 5.7kg / 12.7lbs
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.