Swarovski Swarovision EL 12x50 W B Binocular - Green
The EL 12X50 W B Binocular merges high power optics with easy to use ergonomics and high quality functionality for a bright and durable viewing experience.
- Perfectly balanced weight with durable build
- Exceptional optical quality
- Bright, sharp images even in low light conditions
- Great for long distances
Swarovski Swarovision EL 12X50 W B Binocular in Green Summary
THE PERFECT EXPLORER
The EL 50 model is perfect for hunting at twilight and during the night, offering a strong magnification and excellent sharpness of detail. The most compact 50-mm binoculars that are second-to-none. They impress with their perfect weight balance and allow you to hold them steadily in your hand. Larger exit pupils also provide brighter images at twilight.
EL 12x50 W B Binoculars
EL 12x50 binoculars provide even more details thanks to their 12x magnification. Their ideal weight balance means that they fit perfectly in your hand – brilliant for lengthy periods of observation over long distances.
Field bag pro, eyepiece cover, objective lens cover, lift carrying strap pro
The EL 12X50 W B Binocular merges effective optics, excellent ergonomics and functionality, which stands out with its subtle elegance. Browse our full range of Swarovski binoculars here.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Swarovski's EL binoculars are designed not only with exceptional optical quality but built for comfort and practicality. A high grade optical glass is used for excellent clarity and bright images even in low light.
With a small yet durable design, these binoculars are a good companion whilst birdwatching or hunting no matter what the environment. Ideal for viewing for lengthy periods over long distances, these binoculars enable you to see bright images in sharp detail, even in low light conditions.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.