Swarovski CL Pocket 10x25 Binocular - Black
This product is no longer available
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
PUTS THE WORLD IN YOUR POCKET
Binoculars that are always with you, no matter what you're doing during the hunting season or where you are, are practical. Binoculars that promise absolutely unrestricted viewing comfort are wonderful. But compact binoculars that also offer outstanding optical quality are simply brilliant. Just as brilliant as the new CL Pocket binoculars: 100% binoculars.
CL Pocket 10x25 B
The CL Pocket 10x25 in black are foldable, light compact binoculars of exceptional optical quality. Their 10x magnification allows you to observe wildlife in great detail. Their intuitive, stable operation and the individually adjustable twist-in eyecups ensure optimum viewing comfort. Eyeglass wearers can also fully enjoy the large field of view thanks to the individually adjustable twist-in eyecups.
Field bag, carrying strap, raincover
Swarovski's CL Pocket binoculars are designed not only with exceptional optical quality but built for comfort and practicality. A high grade optical glass is used for excellent clarity and bright images.
The small and compact design is foldable and easy to carry with you in a bag or pocket.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.