Spider X Holster Set - Mirrorless DSLR Camera Belt Strap
The Spider X Holster base is crafted from a highly durable, wear-resistant, lightweight nylon composite. It features the all-metal Spider Z Plate with our stainless steel Anti-Twist Pin, making it an ideal to pair with Mirrorless cameras.
The Spider Z Plate features an Arca Swiss style profile, allowing you to quickly mount on any Arca Swiss style tripod heads. The plate also has an extra, built-in 1/4″-20 tripod mount to use with other tripod plates.
The Spider X Holster is compatible with any of our Spider camera plates:
- Spider Z Plate
- SpiderPro Plate v2
- SpiderPro Lens Collar Plate v2
The Spider X Holster features a self-locking design. The geometry of the holster and plate prevents the camera from moving up and out of the holster accidentally.
Simply rotate upward while removing your camera for a fast release. This feature feels natural to the user while providing an extra layer of security for your camera!
SECURE FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
Our patented ball-joint system gives your camera just enough freedom of movement so that it’s not rigidly bolted to your body. Your camera moves freely with you as you move. Your lens points backward allowing you to squat quickly with no worries, and your flash (if you use one) hangs parallel to your leg. No other camera holster offers this level of comfort.
SIMPLE, SAFE, AND SECURE!
The Spider X Holster is a rugged yet versatile piece of equipment, allowing you to easily clip it onto any belt! Your mirrorless / lightweight DSLR camera will remain safe at your hip on any trip with the holster’s easy to use 2 Position Lock!
If you’re going on longer hikes, we recommend checking out our Spider X Backpacker Kit which allows you to attach it to any backpack or messenger bag strap, as well as harness a GoPro at the same time!
ARCA SWISS COMPATIBLE
The Spider Z Plate is designed with Arca-Swiss compatible geometry and will attach directly to any Arca-Swiss style tripod head. It also has an extra 1/4″-20 tripod socket for any other plate you may want to attach.
The Spider Z Plate‘s slider moves left to right
and is reversible, keeping your battery door free to open!
- All-metal durable construction and ergonomic Holster design.
- The two-position metal lock ensures security & fast draw action.
- Securely clips to your own belt or to our SpiderPro Belt.
- Quickly change from hip to to backpack with the Spider X Backpacker!
- Connect to any tripod plate. Built-in ArcaSwiss tripod profile to boot.
- Provides a connection for any tripod quick-release plate. Does not block Mirrorless camera battery doors!
- Adjustable for thinner or thicker camera bodies/grip configurations.
- Optional tether/quick connection for Sling Straps.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.