Sony HXR-NX5R NX-CAMCORDER
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7634627K
Earn 2899 Park Points
Finance available - See options
The HXR-NX5R is the ultimate Full HD handheld camcorder
A feature packed successor to the best-selling HXR-NX5 and HXR-NX3 with XAVC S recording, 3G-SDI output and wireless workflow. Trust in this multi-purpose workhorse for everything from corporate video to education, Live events to weddings.
Stunning pictures made easy
Designed to get the job done quickly and efficiently, the NX5R's advanced three 1/2.8-type Full HD Exmor CMOS system can be relied upon to deliver sharp, cleanly focused imagery in almost any shooting scenario. Recorded images are remarkably lifelike in texture and detail, while shooting is fast and hassle-free with all the NX5R's key functions right at your fingertips. Direct Menu options display on-screen, so shooting parameters can be changed quickly and conveniently without taking your eyes off the action.
The NX5R's advanced network functions mean there's no need for expensive add-on's to take advantage of new business opportunities or speed-up your workflow efficiency. The HXR-NX5R is ready to go straight out of the box, whatever the business opportunity today or tomorrow live streaming events, multi-camera shoots and FTP'ing breaking news to your editor are all just a button press away.
Simple multi-camera shoots
The NX5R is also an ideal partner for Sony's innovative MCX-500 Multi Camera Live Producer* an affordable, easy to operate and fully featured switcher that delivers broadcast quality results. Expand your business with multi-camera shoots for live presentation, live streaming and recording across a wide number of applications.
Everything you need
Forget about expensive accessories, the NX5R's built-in features include an adjustable brightness LED video light, 3G-SDI terminal with Full HD 60p/50p output and advanced Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe to power and control key accessories. HXR-NX5 and HXR-NX3 accessories are fully compatible*, including Sony's popular L-Series batteries, so your existing investment is protected. Widely available consumer SDHC and SDXC media make shooting with 5XR both economical and convenient.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Pro Video Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.