Sony FDR-AX53 4k Camcorder open Box
Product Code: 7631267ROB
Sony 4K Handycam AX53 Product Summary
- 4K video recording
- 20x zoom
- Balanced Optical SteadyShot
- Fast Intelligent autofocus
- Multi-camera control
- High quality audio recording
- Creative modes and time lapse recording
- Manual and Auto settings
- Electronic viewfinder
4K video recording
Ultra-HD for getting the finest detail in your video recording. Can easily be converted down to HD whilst remaining excellent quality for viewing on screens that are not 4K compatible.
Balanced Optical SteadyShot
Effective image stabilisation that produced smoother video and reduces camera shake, especially when shooting handheld.
Fast Intelligent Autofocus
Efficient lens with AF range prediction can quickly focus on a subject from near to far.
High quality audio recording
Built in multi-directional microphone picks up sound from five directions, with approximately 40% less noise.
Record using another wifi enabled camera, or smartphone, and sync and control it directly from your Handycam with the Multi Camera Control function.
Included in box:
- Battery NP-FV70
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord
- Operating Guide
- Micro HDMI cable
- Micro USB cable
4K Image Quality
Shoot 4K that contains about four times more detail than Full HD.
New Sensor Exclusively for 4K
A newly developed lens and image sensor enhance the spectacular definition of 4K resolution3, with particular sensitivity for capturing high-quality movies in low light.
New ZEISS™ 20x zoom 4K lens
This new lens helps to depict remarkable details of high-quality 4K images throughout its wide-angle-to-telephoto range. The use of an AA (advanced Aspherical) lens not only keeps depiction faithful - it also keeps the lens unit compact. ED (extra-low dispersion) lens helps to ensure accurate reproduction of colour. Multilayer Zeiss T* coating further enhances image quality by reducing unwanted reflection, such as ghost and flare.
Super Wide Angle Lens
ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens with 26.8mm widest angle allows more of a subject to fit in frame.
New Exmor R™ CMOS sensor for 4K
Bigger pixel size improves sensitivity for shooting movies with less noise, even in darkness.
Super-sampled Full HD Playback
4K movies automatically down-convert to Full HD to play on an HD TV.
Trace a finger on the LCD to trim frame of 4K movie playing on TV in Full HD.
Balanced Optical SteadyShot
For extra-stable movie shooting from wide to telephoto. In HD shooting mode, 5-axis Intelligent Active mode further compensates for camera shake, even when shooting while running.
Sony’s Balanced Optical SteadyShot™ is a unique stabiliser, with a gimbal mechanism about 13 times more effective than other optical systems. Capture smooth, professional-looking images, even at full zoom or while running, with no need for bulky external gimbals.
Unlike conventional optical image stabilisation using a single lens element, Sony’s Balanced Optical SteadyShot manipulates the entire lens unit and image sensor together — effective for even high zoom and strong camera shake correction.
Fast Intelligent AF speeds up smartly
A new AF algorithm optimises communication between lens and image processor for extra-fast AF, and a state-of-the-art AF range prediction system keeps the subject in sharp focus.
See times change with 4K time-lapse movies
With Time-lapse Capture, shoot stills of a scene over a period of time with a chosen interval between each shot and edit the sequence into a high-quality 4K time-lapse movie.
Record Time Code and User Bit data
These functions are indispensable for advanced editing. Optional remote commanders can make editing more convenient, as well.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Camcorders|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.