Sony E 16-70mm f/4 Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* ZA OSS Lens
The Sony Vario-Tessar T* 16-70mm OSS offers a versatile zoom for APS-C format E-mount camera s with SteadyShot, Zeiss coating and several ED and aspherical lens elements for consistently sharp results.
New E Series Carl Zeiss Lens From Sony - The E Series 16-70mm f/4G ZA OSS.
A compact ZEISS zoom for all occasions
This lightweight mid-range zoom combines renowned ZEISS optical performance with a constant F4 maximum aperture for consistently fine performance throughout the zoom range. Linear motor drive achieves smooth, quiet operation that, coupled with responsive AF, makes this lens ideal for movies and stills in a wide range of shooting situations. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is built in.
ZEISS quality in a compact, versatile zoom
Here's class-leading ZEISS optics with the legendary T* coating in a mid-range zoom that is compact and convenient for a wide range of subjects. The 16mm to 70mm zoom range will cover most shooting situations, making this lens an ideal choice for day-to-day photography or moviemaking.
Refined optics deliver stunning images
Four aspherical elements, including one AA element, combine with one ED glass element for breathtaking rendering. A linear motor achieves smooth, quiet operation that is ideal for movies as well as stills. The T* coating enhances performance even further by effectively suppressing reflections so that crisp, natural contrast is maintained.
Constant exposure at any zoom setting
A constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range means consistent exposure settings at any focal length as well as improved low-light capability. There's no need to worry about aperture related exposure variations as you zoom, concentrating on the image rather than technical details.
Always sharp and clear
Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization compensates for camera shake that can blur images when shooting handheld. Sharp, clear night scenes or indoor shots in dim lighting can be captured without the need to boost ISO sensitivity and risk increased noise.
Outstanding colour and contrast
The ZEISS T* coating is an important contributing factor, effectively suppressing spurious reflections that can degrade overall image quality. Flare and ghosting are reduced for enhanced colour and contrast that give images a deep, three-dimensional feel.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 67|
|Length (mm): 75|
|Weight (g): 308|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 16 - 70 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 70|
|Maximum magnification: 0.23|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 16|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.35|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Zeiss T* (T-star) coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.