- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sonnet Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub
The Sonnet Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub offers four thunderbolt ports, with dual 4K display support, 60w thunderbolt charging and a front USB 3 Charging Port and will even power a laptop with up to 85W charging power.
Earn 199 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub Summary
The Highest-Bandwidth, Most Versatile Connection Available
The Thunderbolt hub you've always wanted, without paying for the extra features you don’t need. A single cable powers your laptop and connects to multiple Thunderbolt and USB peripheral devices. Sonnet’s Echo™ 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub – the compact universal hub for today and tomorrow.
Directly attach three Thunderbolt peripherals – and daisy chain up to a total of 5 devices
Alternate use—attach three USB devices to Thunderbolt ports (or at the end of Thunderbolt chains)
Attach one USB device with Type A connector
Connect up to two 5K displays; or a single display up to 8K resolution!
Charge your laptop
Charge your phone or tablet
Connect to Your Peripherals and Power Your Computer with One Cable
Plug in your Thunderbolt devices, monitor(s), and USB peripherals, and then connect them all to your computer from the hub with the included Thunderbolt cable. The Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub will even power your laptop with up to 85W of charging power. When it is time to leave, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable, grab your laptop, and go.
Port Multiplication - Turn One Thunderbolt Port into Three
Flexible Device Connectivity for Work and Play
Based on the Intel® Goshen Ridge controller, the Echo 5 Thunderbolt Hub features four Thunderbolt 4 ports; one for connection/power to your computer, plus three to directly connect Thunderbolt peripheral devices (and daisy chain up to a total of 5 devices). The Thunderbolt ports also support USB4 and USB 3 peripherals. For bus-powered devices, the Hub’s Thunderbolt peripheral ports provide 15W per port, supporting the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt and USB peripherals—they can even charge your iPhone® or iPad® twice as fast as using the USB Type A port.
Versatile Thunderbolt Expansion
Perfect for Thunderbolt 4 Windows and Thunderbolt 3 and 4 Macs (including Apple® M1 Macs with dual Thunderbolt/USB4 ports). Connect the hub and create three separate independent Thunderbolt expansion chains. Add and disconnect devices from one chain without affecting the others.
Super Fast USB NVMe SSDs at Full Speed
The Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type A port on the front to support super fast USB NVMe SSDs at full speed. And unlike some other hubs, the Echo 5 doesn’t skimp on power either—it provides up to 7.5W, ensuring bus-powered devices will operate without fail.
iPhone, iPad, USB Devices
The Echo 5 hub also supports charging your iPhone, iPad, or other device that charges over USB.
Thunderbolt Certified for Mac and Windows
The Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub is certified for use with M1 Max/M1 Pro/M1 Mac computers, Intel Macs with Thunderbolt 3 ports running macOS® 12 (Monterey) or 11 (Big Sur), and Windows computers with Thunderbolt 4 ports.
- 5-port Compact Thunderbolt 4 Hub With Four Thunderbolt Ports, Dual 4K Display Support, 60W Thunderbolt Charging, and Front USB 3 Charging Port
- Compatible with all Thunderbolt™ 4 computers, all M1/M1 Pro/M1 Max Macs, all Thunderbolt 3 Macs, and iPad Pro® tablets with a Thunderbolt port
- One Cable Peripheral Connection
- Instant access – plug peripherals into the Echo 5 and connect your computer to the hub with the included Thunderbolt cable.
- Five Ports
- Includes four Thunderbolt 4 ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A (charging) port.
- Three Thunderbolt 4 Ports for Peripherals
- Connects three Thunderbolt peripherals directly (with support for daisy chaining additional peripherals). Also supports USB4 and USB 3 devices.
- Powerful 10Gbps USB Type A Charging Port
- Front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) port supports super fast USB 3 NVMe SSDs at full speed. Provides up to 7.5W of power, ensuring bus-powered devices will operate without fail; can also charge an iOS device or other device that charges via USB.
- Support for 4K, 5K, 6K and 8K @60Hz Displays
- Depending on your computer, supports up to two 5K displays or a single 4K, 5K, 6K, or 8K display (see Compatibility PDF).
- Many Display Interfaces Supported
- Connect Thunderbolt and USB-C displays directly. Supports HDMI and DisplayPort displays with a Thunderbolt-compatible adapter (sold separately).
- Travel-Sized Thunderbolt Port Expander
- Measuring just 5.1 inches wide by 2.8 inches deep by 0.9 inches high, the hub can be tossed into your backpack with your laptop or tablet to provide the extra Thunderbolt and USB connectivity you need on the go.
- Charge Your Computer
- Provides up to 85W through the included Thunderbolt cable to power and charge your laptop.(2)
- Apple M1 Compatible
- Supports all Apple M1/M1 Max/M1 Pro computers.
- Intel Mac Compatible
- Supports all Thunderbolt 3 Mac computers running macOS 12 or 11
- Intel Windows Compatible
- Supports all Thunderbolt 4 Windows computers
- Apple M1 iPad Pro Compatible
- Supports all iPad Pro tablets with a Thunderbolt port.
IN THE BOX:
- Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Dock
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 4 cable
M1 Max or M1 Pro Mac (supports two displays)
M1 Mac (supports only one display)
Intel Thunderbolt 3 Mac (supports two displays)
macOS 11 (Big Sur) or 12 (Monterey) required
See Compatibility PDF for Mac display support
iPad Pro with Thunderbolt port (supports only one mirrored display)
Windows computer with a Thunderbolt 4 port (supports two displays)
Not compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Windows computers
Display Compatibility PDF
Computer and display compatibility information
See Apple Support Note for Mac HDR information
If your Windows computer supports HDR, see this Microsoft Support Note for Windows HDR information
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.