Slik SVH-501 Compact Fluid Video Head With Arca Quick Release
The Slik SVH-501 Compact Fluid Video Head with 70mm Arca-type quick release plate supports up to 3kg in any position with just the right amount of resistance when moving the camera.
The SVH-501 is a compact-sized fluid head, weighing in at 540g and capable of supporting 3kg of gear in any position, while providing smooth pan and tilt movements.
The head provides just the right amount of resistance when moving the camera, so video motion is smooth and animal tracking is easy. The angled pan handle can be positioned for left or right hand control and rotated a full 360-degrees so the handle’s angle is in the most comfortable position.
The head includes a 70mm Arca-type quick release plate that can be mounted from the top of the head. The locking knob is large and easy to access with the camera mounted in place. It also includes a retractable safety stopper to prevent the plate from sliding off the head in the event you forget to tighten down the plate. The safety stopper can be rotated out of the way to make it possible to use a 3rd party Arca-type camera plate.
- Camera mounting screw: U1/4
- Tripod mounting screw: U1/4 (with U3/8 screw adapter)
- Base diameter: 46mm
- Size of camera platform: 40 x 70mm
- Height: 110mm
- Weight: 540g
- Load capacity: 3kg
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.