Slik Pro CF-734
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Slik Pro CF-734 Summary
The SLIK PRO CF-734 is a lightweight carbon-fibre tripod that can handle a 5kg load and be used in situations where a full-sized aluminium tripod would be too heavy to carry. It has 4 leg sections that extend to a maximum height of 165cm but close down to a compact 47.5cm, it weighs just 1.35kg.
The 700 series CF tripods have legs made from carbon fibre material, which comprises 8 layers of inter-woven carbon strands that are bonded together in a sealed, high-pressure furnace to produce strong, light-weight carbon fibre tubes. The legs also feature A.R.S (Anti-Rotational System) design which prevents the individual legs sections to rotating inside each other. Each leg also has an independent lock that allows it to be set in one of 3 different angles, to vary the height and stance of the tripod. The three setting are for maximum height, waist level or low-angle photography (close to the ground).
The PRO CF-734 legs are equipped with twist-lock collars which allow fast, easy set-up and pack-up. Because the legs are non-rotating, you can unlock all sections of any leg at once, by twisting the 3 large rubber grips with one hand. The sliding centre column incorporates a spring-loaded accessory hook in the base, for hanging weight in windy conditions. It can also be removed and inverted for using as copy stand
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.