Sigma MC-11 Mount Converter For Sigma EF Mount Lenses To Sony E
With the Sigma MC-11 Mount Converter for EF Mount lenses to Sony E-mount, users can adapt Canon compatible Sigma Art, Sports and Contemporary lenses with AF and auto exposure functions operational.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G249980C
Earn 199 Park Points
Sigma Mount Converter MC-11 Summary
The Sigma MC-11 allows Canon EF mount lenses to be used on a Sony E mount camera body. It provides a great opportunity to expand the range of lenses available to the photographer, and the ability to use different camera systems interchangeably.
The Sigma MC-11 Converter is a revolutionary product designed to allow compatibility between Sony FE and APS-C cameras and Sigma Canon EOS mount and Sigma mount lenses. Utilising the latest technology, the MC-11 supports fast and accurate autofocus and will work in conjunction with in-camera stabilisation and in-lens stabilisation. An LED display on the adapter show the user if their will work in conjunction and the MC-11 is also updatable
The Converter supports autofocus for compatible lenses, as well as camera functions that control brightness, aberration, distortion and more.
Below is a list of Sigma lenses that this Converter is engineered to work with, it doesn't mean that these are the only compatible lenses.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Conversion Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.