Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens - L Mount
The Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens was the world’s first f/1.4 ultra wide-angle lens for full-frame cameras, including this L Mount version, with low distortion optics for landscape, interiors and more.
- Superb rendering performance for full-frame high resolution L mount sensors
- Beautiful bokeh from buttery smooth out of focus areas
- Ultra bright aperture excels in low light and delivers narrow depth of field
- first class image performance right to the edges of the frame
- New optical design with numerous special glass elements for controlled distortion and clarity
Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens - L Mount
- Outstanding Edge to Edge Performance
- Individually inspected Hand crafted in Japan
- Accessories include: Plastic Cover Lens Cap (LC907-01), carrying case
The Sigma 20mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is a state of the art wide-angle prime lens designed for Full Frame camera s but will work with APS-C sensors as well. Using over 50 years of lens making experience, particularly the knowledge gained from the 35mm 1.4 Art and the 24mm 1.4 Art, the 20mm 1.4 Art is the widest large aperture Art lens to date.
The latest optical design allows for the utmost in image quality with careful attention paid to edge to edge performance. Through decades of experience in lens design and Sigma Global Vision lens manufacturing, the 20mm incorporates both “F" Low Dispersion (FLD) glass, and five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass in a design of 15 elements in 11 groups.
The combination of advanced optics and optimized lens power distribution minimizes spherical aberration, axial chromatic aberration and field curvature, producing outstanding image quality. With class leading performance, this lens is ideal for landscape photography, videography, astrophotography, lowlight/indoor photography and event photography. As with all Global Vision lines, the 20mm will be tested using the proprietary “A1" measuring system ensuring the highest standard of operation.
The Sigma 20mm Art is compatible with the USB dock to update and customize and is also compatible with the Mount Conversion Service. A staple procedure for the Global Vision lines, every lens will be tested using the proprietary “A1" measuring system.
Sigma 20mm 1.4 DG HSM Art Specifications (L Mount)
15 elements in 11 groups
Angle of view (35mm)
Number of diaphragm blades
9 (Rounded diaphragm)
Minimum focusing distance
Maximum magnification ratio
(diameter x length)
φ90.7mm × 153.75mm / φ3.5in. × 6in.
1,035g / 36.5oz.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 20 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 20|
|Maximum magnification: 0.14|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 20|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.3|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Two FLD, five SLD elements + Super Multi-Layer coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.