Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens Canon EF
The Sigma 18-35mm Art lens for Canon EF-mount offers class leading, bright constant f/1.8 aperture with cutting edge optics including a glass-moulded aspheric lens for consistently high end results.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G245290C
Earn 649 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM - Canon fit Lens
what makes a standard lens ideal for you? Certain important qualities are required, such as fast maximum aperture, versatility for snap shots, portraiture and indoor photography plus a good combination of a wide range of focal lengths in a compact design. SIGMA 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM is the first zoom lens ever to achieve a maximum aperture of f1.8 throughout the zoom range. It is a wide aperture, standard zoom-lens for digital siangle lens reflex camera 's with APS-C size sensor's. The lens has a focal range equivalent to 27mm - 52.5mm in a 35mm format and it can cover the angles of view of multiple fixed focal length lenses. This wide aperture, standard zoom lens enables the photographer to expand creative possibilities on any occasion.
Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens Canon EF Specifications
Wide to Standard zoom lens
Focal length range
f/1.8 - f/16
Angle of view
76.5 - 5.4 degrees
Lens construction (elements/groups)
17 elements in 12 groups
78mm × 121mm
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 78|
|Length (mm): 121|
|Weight (g): 810|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 18 - 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.23|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 18|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.28|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 5 SLD glass elements, 4 glassmold aspherical elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.