Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Contemporary Lens Canon EF
The Sigma 18-300mm Contemporary lens is ideal as a travel & general purpose zoom for Canon EF-mount thanks to a broad zoom range, 1:2 macro capability and compact form delivering high quality results.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G245493C
Earn 369 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Contemporary Lens - Canon Fit
Providing the image quality which we have become accustomed to with Sigma lenses the new 18-300mm is a high-ratio zoom lens which delivers on a number of levels. Multiple lens elements and a new OS system are just some of the features.
- Accumulated lens technology leads to superior image quality
- Newly Developed OS system
- Zoom-macro for enhanced macro photography
- "Made in Japan" with the best craftsmanship
- Applicable for the Mount Conversion Service
- Supplied with lens hood
Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Contemporary Lens Canon EF Specifications
Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM Specifications
Wide to Telephoto zoom lens
Focal length range
f/3.5-6.3 - f/22
Angle of view
76.5 - 5.4 degrees
Lens construction (elements/groups)
17 Elements in 13 Groups
79mm x 101.5mm
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 18 - 300 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 300|
|Maximum magnification: 3|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 18|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.39|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 4 "F" low dispersion, 1 special low dispersion|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great high ratio zoom with macro ability for APS-C sensor camera s, the 16.6x zoom range provides a vast range of shooting options, ideal for general and travel photography when you only want to carry one lens.
- Compact size
- 16.6x zoom range giving you extra reach
- Mount conversion compatible
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.