Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN Art L-Mount Lens
Ultimate large-diameter, wide-angle zoom lens optimized for full-frame mirrorless camera s - “The definitive lens for astrophotography with astonishing resolution
Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN L-Mount Lens Summary
Many photographers like to use low sensitivity shooting to minimize noise as much as they can. Particularly in the photography of starry skies, bright wide-angle lenses are often selected because they can efficiently collect weak light. The 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens has been developed as the ultimate large-diameter, wide-angle zoom lens by optimizing the standard specifications for photographing starry skies for full-frame mirrorless camera s. The uniform rendering performance and outstanding resolution to the edge of the frame make it the “definitive lens for astrophotography.” By utilizing the characteristics of the short flange focal length, this new-generation large-diameter zoom lens combines both compact body and unprecedented high-resolution image quality.
Product features in detail
High-resolution image quality
One FLD glass and five SLD glass elements are appropriately arranged to suppress chromatic aberration to the edge of the frame. Three aspherical lenses, including a large-diameter aspherical lens at the foremost surface, are used to effectively minimize coma flare, etc., thereby achieving mind-blowing resolution. The super multi-layer coating is combined with a newly developed Nano Porous Coating, sharply reducing flare and ghosting. The lens has been designed to be less susceptible to strong incident light such as backlight.
Substantial functions enable user confidence, even in tough environments
Incorporating a stepping motor enables the high speed, quiet AF drive. Shooting is comfortable even in target AF such as Face/Eye Detection AF and during video shooting. The AFL button which can be assigned with various functions widens the range of operations available on the lens. Furthermore, the lens features a dust- and splash-proof structure, along with a water- and oil-repellent coating on the frontmost surface of the lens, which further supports shooting in various environments.
Rear filter holder as a standard accessory
The lens comes with a rear filter holder equipped with a fall prevention lock for attaching sheet type rear filters for shooting starry skies.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.