Sigma 135mm T2 FF High Speed Prime Cine Lens Sony E
This product has been discontinued.
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
- Sigma FF High Speed Prime cine lens line-up offers compatibility & wide focal length coverage
- Sigma 135mm T2 FF Sony E-Mount cine lens is built for high resolution cinema camera s
- Minimised ghosting and flaring & fully colour balanced with the line-up
- Dust & splash proof construction with a lightweight & compact design
- Standardised gear positions and a construction that’s built for professional cinema filming
Sigma 135mm T2 FF Cine Prime Lens - Sony E-Mount Summary
This Sigma 135mm T2 FF prime cine lens for Sony E-Mount is part of a line-up that ranges from 14mm to 135mm and covers T1.5 to T2, all of which are compatible with full frame cameras, while still being more compact and offering superior optical resolution than other high-end prime lens sets do. With 7 lenses available in the High Speed Prime Line, there's no need to change lighting during a shoot for a variety of cuts, and it makes it possible to meet the demands of professional film making.
Sigma 135mm T2 FF Cine Prime Lens - Sony E-Mount Features in Detail
Wide focal length coverage
The lineup covers everything from wide angle to telephoto. Produce an entire work with SIGMA lenses alone.
Compatibility has been confirmed with each brand of cinema cameras.
Lenses for both S35 and full-frame
The High Speed Zoom Line is compatible with Super35, the image size standard used by typical digital cinema cameras, while the FF High Speed Prime Line and FF Zoom Line are compatible with a full-frame image circle.
Strong high-speed lens lineup
T1.5 is available in FF High Speed Prime Line, while the High Speed Zoom Line achieves T2 throughout the zoom range. These options enable cinematographers to shoot with a wide range of expressive purposes.
Inspecting each and every lens
There are three requirements for outstanding lenses: fine design, precise manufacturing and inspection that ensures compliance with all specifications. SIGMA lenses are born of outstanding design concepts and excellent manufacturing technology, but they are not complete until they undergo their uncompromising lens performance evaluation. SIGMA has developed their own A1 proprietary Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) measuring system using 46-megapixel Foveon direct image sensors. Even previously undetectable high-frequency details are now within the scope of their quality control inspections. Each and every lens is checked before shipping. Thanks to the ultra-high resolution sensors, high- performance shooting is assured.
Minimization of flare and ghosting
Computer-based ray tracing has been used from the design stage onward to minimize flare and ghosting and enhance contrast in backlit conditions. Ghosting has also been checked at every prototype stage, with its causes identified, assessed, and eliminated.
Sharpness combined with outstanding bokeh effect
To fulfill the high demands for image quality in still photography, SIGMA has solved a wide range of issues. The benefit of these efforts can now be enjoyed in cine lenses as well.
Color balance standardized across the lineup
All of the lenses in the lineup are designed to comply with SIGMA's CCI standard. Standardized color balance makes color correction a snap.
6K-8K class resolution
The lineup features the same optical system that delivers 50-megapixel plus resolution in still photography. Therefore, these lenses are ready for higher resolution shooting, and are ideal for chroma keying as well.
lightweight and compact
Leveraging the high-precision, high-efficiency mass production technologies developed for its still camera lenses, SIGMA has made extremely lightweight and compact cine lenses a reality. Featuring all functions essential to cinematography, these lenses keep weight and size to a minimum, while their specification is optimized for enhanced durability. The end result is a combination of performance and compact design at the highest level.
Dust-proof and splash-proof construction
The lineup features the same dust-proof and splash-proof construction as the SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM-Sports. With each ring and mount specially sealed to prevent water and dust from entering, this lens is ready for use in tough conditions. The unusually robust specification of the lineup allows the user to concentrate on shooting while significantly reducing the burden of maintenance.
100% metal body
The body is made completely of metal to stand up to tough professional use over the long term.
Luminous paint for enhanced visibility
The specification, gradation baseline, and lens change indications all feature luminous paint to aid in changing and operating the lens in the dark.
Laser engraving for enhanced durability
Information on each ring is laser-engraved for use over the long term. In addition, tape may be placed on gradations without fear of stripping away the paint when the tape is removed.
82mm filter size*
The filter size is standardized at 82mm, allowing users to use the same size of ND filter on different lenses.
*Certain lens models are not compatible with 82mm filters.
95mm front diameter
The front diameter is 95mm, similar to that of other cine lenses and compatible with matte boxes. Compared to lenses in the same class, SIGMA's cine lenses are more lightweight and compact.
Standardized gear positions
The positions of the gears in each ring are standardized, eliminating the need to adjust the follow focus, motor unit, or accessories even when the lens changes.
0.8M gear pitch
Each lens has a 0.8M gear pitch, which is the standard for cine lenses, ensuring compatibility with existing accessories.
Silent ring stoppers
The stopper of each ring incorporates a damper made of a special resin, resulting in silent operation. While offering a satisfying lock feel, this feature eliminates any metallic sounds, allowing the user to shoot with confidence in a quiet area.
180° focus rotational angle
At 180°, the rotational angle of the focus ring is more than double that of a still camera lens, making possible extremely high-precision focusing. SIGMA has also optimized the cam for cine lenses for even easier long distance focusing.
160° zoom rotational angle
At 160°, the rotational angle of the zoom ring is more than double that of a still camera lens, making possible extremely high-precision zooming.
Iris with optional manual control
Featuring optional manual control, the iris ring offers smooth control without clicks. The T-stop display, which is standard in cine lenses, contributes to high-precision exposures. Just like other high-end cine lenses, the rotational angle of the iris ring is 60°.
Linear iris ring
The linear iris ring gives users the same rotational angle per T-stop for direct, intuitive control.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.