Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens Nikon F
- Wide f/1.8 aperture with 9 diaphragm blades for beautiful bokeh
- Perfect portrait lens with 135mm focal length
- High-quality design with minimised axial chromatic aberration
- Sixth lens in Sigmaâ's full-frame prime ART line-up
- Fast and accurate Hypersonic Motor autofocus technology
The sixth lens in Sigma's ART prime line-up, this 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM telephoto lens is built for full-frame, ultra-high-megapixel digital SLR cameras approaching 50MP and beyond. With minimised axial chromatic aberration and distortion, the bokeh effect from this lens makes it perfect for close up or full-body portraits.
With Sigma's latest innovations and design quality, this lens ensures outstanding image quality and bright image with its large, wide f/1.8 aperture with 9 diaphragm blades.
- Telephoto 135mm f/1.8 lens for full frame DSLRs
- Designed for ultra-high-megapixel future digital SLR cameras
- 6th Sigma ART prime lens
- Dramatic bokeh from wide f/1.8 aperture
- 9 diaphragm blades
- Sigma's floating focus mechanism system for fast focus
- Minimal axial chromatic aberration and distortion
- Hypersonic Motor for fast and accurate AF performance
- Designed to minimise flare and ghosting
- High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
- 13 lens elements in 10 groups
- Filter size 82mm
- 18.2 degree angle of view
- 87.5mm minimum focussing distance
- Weighs 1.13kg
|Sigma ART 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Telephoto Prime Lens (Nikon Fit) Features in Detail|
Ultimate 135mm Telephoto Lens for Ultra-High-Megapixel DSLRs
Sigma's ART range of full-frame prime lenses are designed and built to be used with the latest digital SLR cameras that feature 50 megapixel sensors, or higher.
Prioritising optical performance, the Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art lens uses Sigma's floating focus mechanism system, so no matter the distance from your subject, this lens delivers high performance right across the image, as well as minimising distortion for ultimate image quality.
Dramatic Bokeh is Ideal for Portraits
With a minimum focussing distance of only 87.5cm and a wide f/1.8 aperture, this lens delivers stunningly bright portraits with dramatic bokeh. Offering a stunning compression effect, even close to the subject, the Sigma 135mm f/1.8 ART lens makes composition of your full length or close up portrait easy, and gives outstanding quality images.
Fast Autofocus Photography
This lens features an acceleration sensor in the group of focusing lens elements that detects the orientation of the lens, which means the autofocus system is able to respond to varying loads on the focusing group due to gravity.
Additionally, the large Hypersonic Motor (HSM) delivers ample torque to the focusing group for outstanding speed and ensures exceptionally stable performance even at low speeds.
Combined with an optimised AF algorithm, this lens boasts fast autofocus for better photography and the focus limiter makes the AF highly responsive to the distance from a subject.
6th Sigma ART full-frame prime lens
The first of Sigma's Art lenses was the 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM, launched in 2012. This new 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM is the sixth prime lens in this line-up, establishing the Art range as the standard for prime lenses in the ultra-high-megapixel era.
Other Features of the Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 91|
|Length (mm): 115|
|Weight (g): 1130|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: Yes|
|Focus distance limiter: Yes|
|Focal length: 135 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 82 mm|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Nikon F (FX)|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 135|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/1.8|
|Max Format size: Full Frame|
|Minimum focal length: 135|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.88|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/16|
|Motor type: Ultrasonic|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Sigma's line up of ART prime lenses have established themselves as the lenses to use with ultra-high-megapixel digital SLR camera s of the future with resolutions of 50mp or more. This 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM telephoto lens boasts a wide f/1.8 aperture and a design and construction that minimises axial chromatic aberration across the image to deliver stunning, dramatic bokeh.
This design makes this telephoto lens ideal for full length or close-up portraits, with pin-sharp, fast and accurate focusing and beautiful background blur.
With a durable brass bayonet mount, Sigma have built this lens to an ultra-high quality, matching that of the DSLRs it can be paired with and the images it delivers.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.