Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones
The Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones render full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass, perfect for mastering and critical listening that stay comfortable, even after hours of use.
Shure SRH1440 Professional Headphones Summary
Where can I use the SRH1440 headphones?
The SRH1440 headphones are packed with features that will enhance your mastering and critical listening. The replaceable velour ear pads and premium padded headband render these headphones effortlessly comfortable, even after hours of use. These headphones are impedance optimised for direct connection to a whole variety of portable audio devices.
What characterises its sound?
The open back design of the SRH1440 facilitates a natural audio response. Air and soundwaves are able to pass through the outer shell unobstructed, giving you a stereo soundscape with increased breadth. The sound is further boosted by 40 mm neodymium drivers that deliver full range audio and controlled, rich bass.
How durable are the SRH1440 headphones?
The SRH1440 headphones are designed to provide many years of reliable service. Alongside the robust design, replaceable velour ear pads and cable ensure that you can maintain your headphones in top condition.
- Open back circumaural design promotes natural audio response
- Impedance optimised for connectivity to most portable audio devices
- Oxygen free copper cable (OFC) with reinforced jacket for performance and durability
- Dual exit cables with gold plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection, and are detachable for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for comfort
What's in the box
- 1 - HPAEC1440 Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads
- 2 - HPASCA2 Two Detachable Cables
- 1 - HPAQA1 Threaded ¼” Gold-Plated Adapter
- 1 - HPACC2 Zippered Hard Storage Case
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.