Schneider Xenon FF 100mm T2.1 Lens with Sony E Mount (Feet)
The longest telephoto prime in the range from Schneider is this Xenon FF 100mm T2.1 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (Feet) offering 4K and higher with video features including uniform size and weight.
Schneider Xenon FF 100mm T2.1 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (Feet) Summary
The current longest telephoto prime in the cinema range from Schneider is this Xenon FF 100mm T2.1 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (Feet). It offers 4K and higher resolutions along with a series of video-specific features including uniform size and weight across the range.
Finally a set of matched professional primes, purpose-built from scratch for the demands of today's high-resolution digital cinematography made to last through generations of changing camera technology and priced to own. Just in time for the new era in digital cinematography with full frame sensor cameras shooting at 4K and higher resolution, Schneider-Kreuznach Xenon FF-Primes provide full frame coverage and a true 4K optical design. Users hail their uniform, size, weight, internal design and consistent performance throughout the set. And thanks to exclusive Interchangeable mounts, FF-Primes work beautifully with a variety of different cine, HDSLR and other new cameras as they arrive on the scene.
In today's fast moving world the last thing you want to slow you down is your optics package. That's why Xenon FF-Primes were custom designed from the ground up to be versatile enough to work with an array of cameras and accessories you may need for various projects today and tomorrow. So whether it is RED Dragon, Canon C100/C300/C500, Arri Alexa, Black Magic, Sony F5/F55 and HDSLR cameras, these compact lenses provide 4K resolution and cover the full 43.3 mm image circle usable on Canon 5D Mark III and Nikon D800 cameras. The Xenon FF-Prime family includes 18 mm T2.4, 25 mm T2.1, 35 mm T2.1, 50 mm T2.1, 75 mm T2.1, 100 mm T2.1 and 135 mm T2.1 focal lengths. These German-made optics offer outstanding image quality yet are ruggedly built to withstand the daily rigors of a working set.
- Covers Full Frame Sensors
- Supports 4K Recording Quality
- Shares Characteristics Across FF Primes
- 14-Blade Iris
- 300° Lens Barrel Rotation
- Minimized Focus Breathing
- Standard Lens Gears
- Removable Lens Support Bracket
- Lens Mount is Swappable
Product features in detail
Purpose Built for Today's Full Frame Sensor Cameras
Designed especially for digital cinematography with today's HDSLR and other cameras, the new Xenon full-frame lenses are the fi rst fully professional, affordable primes that are optimized for 4K sensors and greater and deliver outstanding results under 4K as well. They elegantly cover the full 43.3 mm image circle that's usable on Canon 5D Mark III and Nikon D800 cameras. With an all-new optical and mechanical design that combines leading edge technology, combined with time-honored expertise, FF-Primes facilitate outstanding images tailored to top digital cinematography cameras today and beyond.
Uniform Size, Weight and Balance
Except for their bold focal length markings, each FF-Prime in the set looks the same. They share the same external dimensions, gear location, and similar weights. The only exception is the new 135 mm T2.1 that is 10 mm longer but is identical in all other respects. The uniform size and gear positions assure easy compatibility with existing cameras and accessories.
Quick Change Artist
Focus and iris gearing is uniformly positioned from lens to lens so that follow focus mechanisms, motors, and other accessories needn't be painstakingly repositioned each time a lens is changed a real time-saver. And to accommodate standard fi lters and other accessories, each FF-Prime lens has a 100 mm front diameter with standard 95 mm thread (only 18 mm has no thread).
Cam Driven Constant Volume Focus
Incorporating the most up-to-date optical and mechanical design features, the FF-Primes utilize a cam driven focus instead of the helical thread commonly found on photo-based lenses. The cam permits more evenly spaced focus marks so focus is easier and more intuitive. The relatively uniform weight of the lenses greatly simplifi es setting counterbalance on both tripod heads and specialty camera support equipment like Steadicam and MVI stabilizers. Cam driven focus and precisely calibrated focus scales provide accuracy and repeatability you can rely on.
Accurate and Visible Markings
FF-Primes feature oversized, bright and clean, easy-to-read focus and iris marks on both sides of the lens so they can easily read regardless of where the Assistant is positioned. The distinctive focal length numerals are bold and san serif for quick viewing in any light. With a 300° barrel rotation, the manual focus markings support precise accuracy and dead-on repeatability.
Color Matching Throughout the Line
Costly color correction is minimized when the image is acquired through a Schneider-Kreuznach prime. Each Xenon is color matched to the others in the set thanks to Schneider-Kreuznach's expert optical engineering and proprietary lens coatings.
Proprietary 14-Blade Iris on Every Lens
Fourteen identical precision honed blades form the meticulously precise circular aperture that lets the light into each FF-Prime. Every T stop on every lens in the family provides a pleasing and consistent bokeh that rivals the finest film lenses.
Flare Optimization and "Film Look"
Engineering a lens from the ground up is a delicate balance of mechanics, glass and coatings. Schneider-Kreuznach's outstanding engineers have specified and selected the finest glass and applied propriety anti-reflection coatings to suppress unwanted flare. Most cinematographers agree that FF-Primes have a pleasing "film look" and the near telecentric design minimizes breathing while pulling focus. Xenon FF-Prime 100 mm Xenon FF-Prime 35 mm Xenon FF-Prime 50 mm
Xenon FF-Prime Lenses are available in Canon EF-, Nikon F-, and PL-mounts. For those who work with different cameras, Schneider-Kreuznach offers interchangeable bayonet mount kits that may be readily installed by a competent lens technician.
Robust and Reliable, Guaranteed
Schneider-Kreuznach Xenon FF-Primes are built for action. With 100 years in the photography field Schneider-Kreuznach understands the rigors of life on the set. So FF-Primes are built to move with you through repeated focus and iris changes. The lens' mechanics are built to stand up through the shoot and over the years.
Protection in Case
Schneider-Kreuznach offers a choice of transport solutions for the Xenon FF-Primes. Made of rock solid hard composite material, the Schneider-Kreuznach wheeled hard case features high-density foam cutouts for 4 lenses and rubberized textured handgrips to facilitate handling. Or users may prefer the individual pouches that each holds a single lens. Offering dense foam padded sides and floor, each durable fabric covered pouch zips up to secure contents within, and features a convenient carrying.
We stock Schneider Xenon FF for Sony E with feet markings in the following focal widths:
- Xenon 18mm T2.4 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (Feet)
- Xenon 25mm T2.1 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (Feet)
- Xenon 35mm T2.1 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (Feet)
- Xenon 50mm T2.1 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (Feet)
- Xenon 75mm T2.1 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (Feet)
- Xenon 100mm T2.1 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (Feet)
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Cine Lenses E mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.