Rotolight Neo Soft Box Kit
Rotolight square softbox for the Rotolight NEO and NEO 2 lights
ROTOLIGHT NEO SOFTBOX KIT
** Please note that the Rotolight NEO Barn Doors are not included in this kit but are required in order to mount the soft box.**
The Rotolight square softbox for the Rotolight NEO and NEO 2 LED light. The softbox fits easily on top of the NEO Barn Doors to aid in creating a soft, pleasant light output that is ideal for portrait photography.
Included in the kit are two diffusion screens of varying intensity which can be used separately for different effects, and an Egg Crate add on to direct the light, allowing you to control the beam angle towards the subject.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Umbrellas and Softboxes|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.