Profoto C1 Smartphone Flash
The lights that change everything
- Pocket-sized and designed for your palm
- Round shape with a soft fall-off gives a beautiful light
- With a Color rendering index >90, it produces colors very close to daylight
- Choose between automatic mode for point-and-shoot and manual mode for full freedom
- Capture with the built-in capture button to truly paint with light and shadows
- Adjustable power levels from natural to dramatic effect (max 1600 lumens)
- Choose between flash and flicker-free continuous light
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Polymer battery packs >2000 full-power flashes or >30 minutes continuous light at full power in one charge
- USB-C charging 2h to full
- Inner reflectors placed under a built-in dome diffuser evenly mix the light to create natural shadows
- 4 warm and 3 cool LEDs mixing seamlessly to mimic daylight color temperatures from 3000-6500K
Profoto C1 is a smartphone studio light that creates professional images with just a simple click. Point-and-shoot with automatic exposure and flash power based on the surrounding conditions. Go between natural and dramatic images with a swipe of your finger. In manual mode, get full control and freedom over power, exposure, and color temperature.
Designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand, Profoto C1 delivers beautiful light on the go. Its round shape mimicking the sun creates a soft fall-off. Its wide color range creates colors that can match any light conditions from dusk to dawn. And its built-in reflectors and dome diffuser create natural shadows.
Profoto C1 is so tiny it fits anywhere – even hidden inside your image. Or use it hand-held to easily play around and explore different angles by simply moving it around. Adjust its color temperature to add a golden or cool light, mixing it with the ambient light or adding a contrasting color. Bring in dramatic shadows or go for a brighter natural feel. You can even use several lights together. Profoto C1 offers lots of creative possibilities.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.