Profoto B1X 500 AirTTL To-Go Kit
- Cordless design and wireless functionality
- Integration with Profoto AirTTL flash trigger system
- High power flash
- Long battery life
- Shoot with AirTTL or manual mode and connect wirelessly with other AirTTL flashes.
- Cordless design and wireless controls allows you to shoot without any restraints.
- 10 times as powerful as the average speedlight, with 500Ws adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over a 9 f-stop power range.
- Quickly exchangeable and rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides up to 325 full-power flashes and tens of thousands at lowest power.
- Fires up to 20 flashes per second, with flash durations of up to 1/19,000s and fast recycling times of 0.05-1.9s.
- Control ambient light with HSS and create crisp images without motion blur at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote
- Powerful and dimmable LED modeling light makes the set-up easy and can also be easily blended with natural light in low light situations.
- Delivers superior control and quality of light with its built-in reector.
- Simple, intuitive user interface with large, high-resolution display.
- Compatible with our compact, lightweight OCF Light Shaping Tools and 120+ of Profoto's wide range of light shapers.
The Profoto B1X off-camera flash is the successor of the award winning Profoto B1. The B1X is no stay-at-home flash; it's for the adventurous photographer who likes to get out there on location in the real world. The portable B1X offers cordless, battery-powered freedom and flexibility. After all, there aren't many wall sockets in the middle of a desert or half way up a mountain. B1X provides you with easy light-shaping wherever and whatever your location might be thanks to its dedicated system of lightweight OCF Light Shaping Tools that are designed for maximum mobility and ease of use.
It offers automatic TTL shooting that shines brightest in challenging lighting conditions. It offers HSS that enables you to control and shape light even in broad daylight. And it's fast to set up so you're free to explore and create stunning images. Let your imagination set the limits, not the length of your cables. The B1X gives you the power you need in all the right places.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lights|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.