Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap Sage
Now available in Sage green, the Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Straps one of the most popular mirrorless straps around, complete with camera anchor link system and configurable wear on neck or shoulder.
Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap Sage Green Summary
The newly updated Slide Lite (Sage) packs the unrivaled versatility of Slide into a smaller package, perfectly suited for mirrorless and light DSLR cameras. Wear Slide Lite as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap. Seatbelt-style nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode. Dual quick-adjusters provide instant access and easy reconfiguration. Unique Anchor Link system connects quickly and dual points of connection keep your camera more stable than traditional sling straps. Shipped with updated V4 Anchors. Updates include: new silicone grip, upgraded webbing, lower profile strap/hardware transitions. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
3 STRAPS IN 1
Our unique Anchor Link connection system lets you instantly reconfigure Slide as sling, neck, or shoulder strap.
Highly stable camera carry via 2 configurable points of connection
HOLDS ALL CAMERAS
Works with heaviest of pro cameras or binoculars
Huge range of length adjustment, made possible by 2 quick-pull adjusters
Webbing glides over clothing for quick camera access
NO BULKY D-RINGS
Connects to strap loops or bottom of camera body via ultra low-profile Anchor Mount hardware
More secure, fast, and lower profile than ever. New canted/angled Anchors for effortless 1-handed connection. 25% slimmer Anchor housing hardware.
STILL STRONG AS EVER
Anchors still hold 200 lbs (90 kg)
New low-profile Anchor Mount is strong, versatile, and leaves a tiny footprint
New ultra-smooth nylon webbing with tighter, more durable weave
Upgraded silicone grip is more effective and durable
Strap molded directly into adjustment hardware for significantly lower-profile design
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x Slide Lite camera strap
- 1x 4mm hex wrench
- 4x Anchor connectors
- 1x Anchor Mount
- 1x microfiber pouch
Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap Specifications
max length: 145 cm (57")
min length: 99 cm (39")
32 mm (1.3")
strap: seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodized aluminum and glass-reinforced nylon adjuster hardware, Hypalon and leather accents (leather on Ash only)
connectors: glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding
104 g (3.7 oz)
Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in)
Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7 in)
ANCHOR MOUNT SIZE
length: 30 mm (1.2 in)
width: 20 mm (.79 in)
height (protrusion from camera): 5 mm (.20 in)
strap loops: fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm (.51 in) wide
Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg). Safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
Guaranteed for life.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.