Panasonic Lumix DC-FT7 Waterproof Tough Camera Black
Panasonic DC-FT7 Tough Camera
The Ultimate Toughness for All Kind of Outdoor Excitement
The LUMIX FT7 boasts even more rugged design that enables waterproof to 31 m / 102 ft. Thanks to its minimum apertural area and the rubber padding and reinforced glass inside the camera, the LUMIX FT7 features an airtight body protected against water immersion, dust and sand. Body case is even more thickened to withstand high water pressure of 31m / 102ft.
The LUMIX FT7 also features dustproof, shockproof to 2 m / 6.6 ft, freezeproof to -10 degrees C / 14 degrees F and pressure resistance to 100 kgf / 220 lbf. Not only that, the LUMIX FT7 adopts compass and altimeter. Take out the camera to fishing or camping in the springtime, to diving, snorkeling, surfing in summer, or mountain climbing in autumn and to skiing or snowboarding in winter – The LUMIX FT7 is an all-year-round active field player to record stunning memories in beautiful photo and video.
The LUMIX FT7 integrates a 0.2-inch 1,170k-dot equivalent LVF (Live View Finder). Now it is easier to capture subject even under strong sunlight or in backlighting. Using LVF also saves power consumption to achieve longer battery life in harsh conditions. The 3.0-inch rear monitor boasts highest-in-class 1,040k-dot resolution featuring approximately 100% field of view. The image output between the LVF and the rear monitor is switched with a dedicated button instantly. Tempered glass is adopted for the cover glass of LCD.
The LUMIX FT7 records stunningly smooth, high-resolution QFHD 4K video in 3840 x 2160 at 30p, 25p or 24p in MP4. Taking advantage of 4K technology, you can enjoy 4K PHOTO to capture those unmissable moments at 30 fps and save in 8-megapixel high resolution photos. The LUMIX FT7 also comes with the Post Focus function that enables you to select in-focus area even after shooting. High Speed Video enables recording subject with fast motion in HD (1280x720) at 100 fps.
The LUMIX FT7 integrates 20.4-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor to achieve highest-in-class resolution. New sensor and the imaging engine realize high-speed response and high-speed burst shooting at 10 fps in full resolution with mechanical shutter and 5 fps with AF Tracking. The LUMIX FT7 incorporates a high-quality 28mm wide-angle LUMIX lens with a 4.6x optical zoom (35mm equivalent: 28-128mm) in folded optics. POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) effectively suppress handshake.
Product features in detail
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Waterproof Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 300|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 5.60 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 28 - 128 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: 5.65|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 76|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 117|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 319|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 80 - 3200 (expands to 6400)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 3200|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 6400|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 3.3|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 30|
|Minimum ISO: 80|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 4.6|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 1170000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.