Olympus Tough TG-6 Action Camera Red
This product is no longer available
In striking red colour the Olympus Tough TG-6 is an exceeding durable action camera , which can not only withstand the elements, but is packed with features such as underwater macro and 4K recording.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Olympus Tough TG-6 Waterproof action camera
Tough performance in any environment: Built for adventure
The Tough TG-6 was designed to be a handy, reliable partner that is ready for the rougher parts of photographic life: It is waterproof to a depth of 15m, dustproof, shockproof to 2.1m, crushproof up to 100kg, freezeproof to -10°C, and features a dual-pane protective glass construction for excellent anti-fogging performance. A new attachable lens barrier (LB-T01) adds even more protection from scratches to the lens, the PT-059 underwater casing allows to capture images and movies of up to depths of 45 metres below the surface (both sold separately).
The renowned Olympus field sensor system makes it possible to record log data such as location, altitude/depth as well as air/water temperature while capturing still images or movies.
Impressive image quality delivered through an ultra-bright lens, high-speed sensor and Olympus' latest image processor
Being equipped with a class-leading F/2 zoom lens and a hi-speed back-lit CMOS image sensor that has superb high-sensitivity performance, the TG-6 allows its users to take fantastic photos and video. A new digital teleConverter doubles the zoom factor of the 4x optical zoom for a maximum of 8x zoom. Anti-reflective (AR) coating on the image sensor glass now reduces ghosts and flares while the TruePic VIII image processor from the OM-D E-M1X professional model helps to reduce noise levels and improves the resolution in low contrast areas. The option to capture RAW data enables TG-6 users versatile editing options with Olympus Workspace or other image editing software supporting TG-6 RAW files.
Unrivaled macro system for excellent close-up shooting capabilities up to 1 cm from the subject
For spectacular close-up shots, the Tough TG-6 has an advanced Variable Macro system that goes beyond the limits of what the human eye can see: boasting a closest focusing distance up to 1 cm from the end of the lens and a maximum shooting magnification of 7x3, the camera captures high-quality images of microscopic worlds. The macro system features four modes: Microscope, Microscope Control, Focus Bracketing and Focus Stacking
Full-featured underwater shooting modes and large line-up of accessories for system expansion
To expand the possibilities of underwater shooting even further, the Tough TG-6 is equipped with five underwater modes, including Underwater Wide, Underwater Snapshot, Underwater Macro, Underwater Microscope, and Underwater HDR. Each mode switches to shooting settings optimized for different situations. The popular Underwater White Balance mode has been expanded to three options, providing appropriate color adjustment for deep water shooting.
WHAT'S NEW: TG-6 VS TG-5 Cameras
- New LCD monitor with a 10.4 million dot resolution guarantees improved visibility
- Built-in 2x digital tele-Converter to allow for a maximum of 8x zoom
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on the sensor sealing glass to reduce ghosts and flaring
- Focus Stacking mode now allows to select the number of photos to be merged for a sharp focus throughout the picture (between 3 and 10 images)
- Macro Shooting is now available in P and A Modes: Get as close as 1 cm to the end of the lens in P and A modes
- New Underwater Microscope mode to shoot close-ups to 1 cm from the end of the lens
- The previous single WB mode for underwater photography has been replaced by three options depending on the water depth
PRODUCT FEATURES IN DETAIL
- Dust proof, Waterproof to 15m, Shockproof to 2.1m, Crushproof to 100kg, Freeze proof to -10°C
- Super-bright F/2 wide
- 25-100mm3 4x optical zoom lens for wide-angle shots and excellent image quality with high ISO values in low light
- 12MP backlit CMOS sensor
- TruePic VIII image processor
- Unrivalled four-mode Variable Macro System for spectacular close-ups from 30cm to just 1cm
- Various Underwater modes with optimised settings for different situations
- 4K 30P Video as well as high-speed Full-HD modes to provide slow motion playback
- Built-in WiFi and OI.Share app compatibility for remote control and sharing via smartphone
- GPS, compass and OI.Track app compatibility for fast and accurate location data
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.