Olympus PT-EP13 Underwater Case for E-M5 II
Underwater photography made easy: take your OM-D E-M5 Mark II down to depths of 45 metres with this PT-EP13 waterproof housing and capture the amazing scenes of marine life.
An ingenious system of high-pressure seals provides full protection against water while the pick-up viewfinder and two separately available fibre-optic cables enable underwater shots or movies taken with pristine image quality. Just like the camera it protects, this underwater housing and accessory system is also very compact and light-weight for easy handling. The PT-E13's premium polycarbonate body has not only been engineered to keep out all moisture but also protects the camera from knocks and bumps on land, too. The housing is compatible with a wide range of M.ZUIKO DIGITAL Micro Four Thirds lenses and even some Four Thirds lenses when used with the dedicated adapters. A whole range of underwater accessories including high-performance electronic flash, brackets and zoom and focussing gear gives you full control of your aquatic photography and movie-making!
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Underwater Housings|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.